Windows Home Seedbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Home Seedbox

I'm going to be making a home seedbox soon with a VPN router and a dedicated media center in my house. I'll be making it a Windows based since I will also want to be able to rip movies easily.

I'm currently using a rutorrent which is accepted at most trackers on my linux box, what windows torrent client would be accepted on most trackers? Any recommendations that people like for a windows client?

Originally posted by Chirionorse View Post
    I'm going to be making a home seedbox soon with a VPN router and a dedicated media center in my house. I'll be making it a Windows based since I will also want to be able to rip movies easily.

I'm currently using a rutorrent which is accepted at most trackers on my linux box, what windows torrent client would be accepted on most trackers? Any recommendations that people like for a windows client?
    Well, Deluge is widely accepted and is available to Windows. Just make sure the version you install is white-listed in your tracker.

Here you have a video on how installing Deluge Server +Thin Client in Windows --> How to setup Deluge Thinclient and Server on Windows OS - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Electrolux View Post
      Well, Deluge is widely accepted and is available to Windows. Just make sure the version you install is white-listed in your tracker.

Here you have a video on how installing Deluge Server +Thin Client in Windows --> How to setup Deluge Thinclient and Server on Windows OS - YouTube
      Thanks! I hadn't seen this. I'll watch it later when I have some time.

Comment

Here you can read about all clients an choose one that suits your needs. And you will know the difference using those clients plus pros and cons/Advantage , disadvantage
        What is the Best Torrent Client

Comment

Simple, uTorrent! Or if u don't like it, try deluge

Comment

Deluge is best for seeding

Comment

You won't go wrong with Deluge. It's great for aggressive seeding

Comment

+1 Deluge it will make better use of the extra ram in your home system ,and is easier to tune , latest stable should be good with most trackers ,, avoid older versions and you should be good
                Last edited by SUpper; January 22, 2016, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X