Best tracker for classic movies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best tracker for classic movies?

What is the best tracker for obscure or hard to find classic films?

Gormogon, Cinemageddon and Karagarga are good trackers to try for the classics.

Comment

PassThePopcorn usually has a good selection for all kinds of movies, so it's worth checking out. TehConnection is worth checking out too.

Other than those, ILoveClassics, Karagarga, Cinemageddon, and Secret Cinema might be of interest to you as well.

Comment

Thanks for the quick responses, I've just read up on the trackers ..looks like Karagarga and Cinemageddon are quite incredible. Any Idea how impossible or not it is to get invited

Comment

Originally posted by vic_c View Post
          Thanks for the quick responses, I've just read up on the trackers ..looks like Karagarga and Cinemageddon are quite incredible. Any Idea how impossible or not it is to get invited
          You can find invites for both trackers at the 10% and 30% forums.

Comment

Cinematik and Cinemageddon

Comment

Karagarga , I love classic , Cinemageddon , Secret Cinema , Gormogon ....are the best trackers in my opinion
              Last edited by Poopderp; December 23, 2015, 02:26 PM. Reason: Red font reserved for staff only

Comment

Karagarga , I love classic , Cinemageddon , Secret Cinema , Gormogon Classix. tehconnection...are the best trackers in my opinion

Comment

I love classic, Gormogon, secret cinema, Kargarga and tehconnection

Comment

Karagarga and CInemageddon!

Comment

Working...
                    X