X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Tracker For TV Shows?

I'm looking for a good tracker for TV Shows
    I have IPT, but they dont have what im looking for.

Any ideas what tracker would be the best for this? I will of course be using the site for other torrents besides just the one I listed. But I want to start with that...
    Last edited by Shadowbuild; October 2, 2015, 12:27 PM. Reason: copyrighted material request removed

BTN, freshon, MTV, TtN probably in that order. I don't see any nTB releases for the show you are looking for so BTN wont help at the moment. On the scene side MiNDTHEGAP seems to be the go to for adultswim content, doesn't seem like they are committed to this show as they have only put out a few random episodes. A different tracker won't help you in this situation. Just need to hope for more popularity of the show and/or potentially wider availability from Adult Swim

Comment

MySpleen might be what he's looking for.

Comment

Good trackers in my opinion are generally trackers that have good 0Day content like they come within mins after the show is realeased.So aim for the trackers that are good in 0Day contents but for me i usually think Bitmetv is a good TV tracker

Regards
        Abhi
        Regards,
        Macho ;)

Are you a member of any of the trackers listed below ? Please i need an invite .. PM me please
        HDbits.org | HD-Torrents | Broadcasthenet | TheVault | Bibliotik | MyAnonamouse
        Deepbassnine | Exigo music

Comment

@NyuChan refrain from posting any request for specific copyrighted material on this Forum. Thank you for your understanding
          only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowbuild View Post
            @NyuChan refrain from posting any request for specific copyrighted material on this Forum. Thank you for your understanding
            sorry boss, wont happen again! I did not think about that -,-

Comment

freshonTV snd bitmetv good for me

Comment

BTN! You won't ever find a more complete collection. Even the old torrents can be reseeded if you ask in their special forum.

Comment

Yeah BTN is the best for TV by far.

Comment

BTN hands down best tv tracker. You can lookup piratebay for most of the stuff.
                    We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Comment

BTN, the one to rule them all! Hard to get in though. Freshon seems a pretty nice alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by OhYesAbhi View Post
                        Good trackers in my opinion are generally trackers that have good 0Day content like they come within mins after the show is realeased.So aim for the trackers that are good in 0Day contents but for me i usually think Bitmetv is a good TV tracker

Regards
                        Abhi
                        Torrentleech is usually pretty quick with such "0Day" tv shows, at least shows I watch...
                        However IPT has been my backup
                        (it sounds like btn isn't necessarily looking for more users)

Comment

For the ones who are looking for older shows: Iptorrents had some, but not all. Freshon is good too.

And one very good source for old shows is rutracker.org. Its not a private site, but still, very reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by kisloka View Post
                            For the ones who are looking for older shows: Iptorrents had some, but not all. Freshon is good too.

And one very good source for old shows is rutracker.org. Its not a private site, but still, very reasonable.
                            Freshon has gone as I read. :(

Comment

Morethan.tv?You could use it for all they've got (since it's ratioless) along with IPT for older stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X