Music singles sites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music singles sites?

Hey guys im currently looking for a site that is a good place to download the latest singles. I am a DJ and use KAT at the moment because one of the uploaders on there are great at releasing new (EDM/Dance/House) singles whether they are from beatport, itunes or somewhere else. So i was wondering if anyone knows any sites that is even better at uploading dance tracks as soon as they are released. I have heard of what and whaffles though can not get an invite so am looking for any realist solution.

Thank You.

You can get into What by giving the interview. http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/

Comment

The best place to be is by far TT(TranceTraffic), imo. We used to have great trackers like TR(tranceroute) and BH5(BeatHau5) but they gone :(. Whaffle is not for you, there aren't singles uploads for years. Members stopped sharing singles for a long time. On the other hand, What is a fantastic place for singles. Is a must too. Some of the come from TT, so even if you are not at TT, their content will be soon at what.

There's a new one, ST3, a new one, staff promise that it gonna be very big. But right now, is mehhhhhh. But worth just get it and check it. Maybe is some months gonna start getting daily updates. Right now, have very few uploads. Had a perfect start, but uploaders stopped.

So, TT and What right now.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, there pt like PSYTorrents (Psy) and DB9 (DnB) which specialize at one electronic genre. Also, there is TorrentTech, a general electronic tracker. Don't like it to much, is like forum-style, but worth check it too. And Don't forget RuTracker if you have problem get into some of them.
      Last edited by pb_teo; September 11, 2015, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pb_teo View Post
        The best place to be is by far TT(TranceTraffic). We used to have great trackers like TR(tranceroute) and BH5(BeatHau5) but they gone :(. Whaffle is not for you, there aren't singles uploads for years. Members stopped sharing singles for a long time. On the other hand, What is a fantastic place for singles. Is a must. Many of the come from TT, so even if you are not at TT, their content will be soon at what.

There's a new one, ST3, a new one, staff promise that it gonna be very big. But right now, is mehhhhhh. But worth just get it and check it. Maybe is some months gonna start getting daily updates. Right now, have very few uploads. Had a perfect start, but uploaders stopped.

So, TT and What right now.
        cheers i will look in to TT and see what that is like. I will also try what too and see if i can get in. I would be happy if just the group i use KAT had their own private site because they pretty much do everything i need, is just that im trying to move a way from public all together.

Comment

Originally posted by achls View Post
          You can get into What by giving the interview. http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/
          i will take a look cheers :)

Comment

Working...
          X