No announcement yet.

What Is The Best Tracker For Textbooks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is The Best Tracker For Textbooks?

Schools about to start. Being a poor student I wanted to ask you what the best tracker is to torrent textbooks.

thegeeks.bz or theplace.bz

Comment

what.cd only had one text book I needed this semester. But in general what cd has a vast library of text books. I also just saw someone epost a request on what cd of 30 gb upload and someone bought a 90 dollar book to help the student out and get the upload credit.

Comment

bibliotik.org - I usually find most of my books here, even books I couldn't find from other trackers, but it's hard to keep a good ratio.
        piratebay - Should be a good start to avoid damaging your ratio in private trackers
        kickasstorrent - also a good start
        thegeeks.bz - Mediocre tracker, has a decent amount of textbooks I need. But not comparable to bibliotik.
        bitme.org - okay tracker, IMO it's a bit outdated, I havent found a book that other trackers didnt have. (Invite is rare too)
        bitspyder.net - same as bitme.org.
        myanonamouse - contains a few of my books. doesn't hurt to check here since it's easy to get in and maintaining ratio is easy too.
        IMO, bibliotik is best, then thegeeks.bz, in terms of private tracker.
        Last edited by nanosounds; August 28, 2015, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Bibliotik and MyAnonaMouse

Comment

Here's some other sites for textbooks I just found

ManWithoutModem comments on Tracker with PDFs/E-Books of College Textbooks

Comment

I know you asked about torrents but honestly I've had better luck with textbooks on IRC.

Comment

I suggest you to bitspyder.net - same as bitme.org and myanonamouse - contains a few of my books. doesn't hurt to check here since it's easy to get in and maintaining ratio is easy.

Comment

Working...
                X