This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for building a positive ratio on What

At this point my ratio is at an acceptable level, however, it's the only tracker where I haven't really been able to launch it to the next level. I'll often grab a few and let them seed for quite a while but I can't manage to build that ratio up like I want to.

Anyone have any tips for What?
    What should like look for in a torrent on What? Each tracker site has it's own nuances, etc.... Thanks in advance!

try to upload flac (very popular) or check new programs on Audionews , gfxpeers, IPT .. and upload those things.

Comment

download torrents in freeleech, they always do stuff like "staff pick of the month" and all of those torrents are in freeleech, that helps a lot

Comment

Downloading Programs that you know people will keep grabbing, like Adobe programs.

As said, uploading flac and generally music from 2015 is great move, seedboxes downloading them automatically.

Edit: How to buffer on What.cd
        Last edited by pb_teo; July 13, 2015, 07:58 AM.

Comment

dont hit and run
          download torrents in freeleech
          download bonus torrents

Comment

it's very very hard, i'm seeding all freleech torrent with my server 1/1Gb for reach Power User status, i've uploaded 10 albums, but reach 25gb of upload is very difficult.

Comment

Upload torrents and freeleech is best way

Comment

Don't download what you can't afford to upload, meaning if it's big, and your connection is limited, don't just go in full blast. ;)

Comment

Working...
                X