HD-Torrents Invite Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD-Torrents Invite Section

For those of you who use HD-Torrents and are a HD Monster, how is their invite section of the forum? I finally decided to add Deluge to my VPN, so now having my own seedbox, I should become an HD Monster in no time. Do you ever see BTN invites there? That's what I'm really after.

Strangely enough I don't see anything for BTN there pretty much every other popular tracker has a thread there. Pass the popcorn invite section has one if your a member there I would try to getting to power user.

BTNs new system for invites makes them harder to come by, unfortunately:(
    wish I could help I don't have nearly enough points to bid on invites at BTN

Comment

It is alright. No official recruitment thread, but there are threads for most of the trackers. It isn't super active, but you get giveaways occasionally.

Comment

Are PTP invites available on HD-T? Maybe I could try that route.

Comment

Just checked, no BTN invites on HD-Torrents invites section, there are threads for many of the others trackers.

Comment

Originally posted by kaneone View Post
            Are PTP invites available on HD-T? Maybe I could try that route.
            No. BTN is not there either.

Comment

Originally posted by achls View Post
              No. BTN is not there either.
              Actually there is but I wouldn't suggest getting an invite to one tracker just so you could get invited to another.

just to clarify I'm saying PTP has an official BTN invite section.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey_D View Post
                Actually there is but I wouldn't suggest getting an invite to one tracker just so you could get invited to another.

just to clarify I'm saying PTP has an official BTN invite section.
                I thought this thread was about the invites section at HD-Torrents? Don't think you can find BTN/PTP invites there.

Comment

Originally posted by achls View Post
                  I thought this thread was about the invites section at HD-Torrents? Don't think you can find BTN/PTP invites there.
                  It is I think we confuse each other. I was suggesting PTP because that's the only place I know where invites are still giving out regularly. Your comment was read at least to me like ptp didn't have a invite thread, they do it's ran by a BTN Administrator. Sorry if I caused the confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey_D View Post
                    It is I think we confuse each other. I was suggesting PTP because that's the only place I know where invites are still giving out regularly. Your comment was read at least to me like ptp didn't have a invite thread, they do it's ran by a BTN Administrator. Sorry if I caused the confusion.
                    I was just talking about the HD-T invite forums. Didn't know BTN's recruitment is still happening.

Comment

I don't have hdt accounts but there is an official btn recruit at hdbits.

Comment

To be honest gents, TotV is where you want to be at.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrillMaster3037 View Post
                          To be honest gents, TotV is where you want to be at.
                          But there are no invites around. Even the official req threads at some trackers, are inactive. I asked them at irc and told me to be patient and after Beta, invites will be spread around.

Comment

Originally posted by pb_teo View Post
                            But there are no invites around. Even the official req threads at some trackers, are inactive. I asked them at irc and told me to be patient and after Beta, invites will be spread around.
                            There's one at baconBits for Elite+ members.

Comment

@achls I am not baconBits, but at BH5. There the 'official unlimited invites for ToTV" is inactive. Are you sure that on BaconBits they are sharing.If yes, time to go into bacon lol
                              Last edited by pb_teo; June 13, 2015, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X