Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone recommend a good tracker for ....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone recommend a good tracker for ....

    Remuxes ?

    I am already with HD-T and HDA ....any other recommendations guys?


    Many thanks

  • #2
    Originally posted by scard View Post
    Remuxes ?

    I am already with HD-T and HDA ....any other recommendations guys?


    Many thanks
    HDBits.org


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #3
      AHD, PTP are the best ones :D

      Comment


      • #4
        awesomehd , hdmkv, iptorrents , filelist , hdclub.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks guys,

          I heard about AwesomeHD, i've been wanting to get access, but since ive been registered on this forum, ive never seen an invite available,
          as for PTP ...well i will keep dreaming lol

          I will check out HDclub and hdmkv ...

          thanks for taking the time to reply.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by scard View Post
            Thanks guys,

            I heard about AwesomeHD, i've been wanting to get access, but since ive been registered on this forum, ive never seen an invite available,
            as for PTP ...well i will keep dreaming lol

            I will check out HDclub and hdmkv ...

            thanks for taking the time to reply.
            Well i was gonna say I can hook you up with A-HD however it looks like we cannot send invites at the moment... Im pretty sure I had a couple of invites spare only a day or so ago... Now it just says "invites are closed"
            Feel free to PM occasionally and i will se if the situation has changed.
            http://www.speedtest.net/result/3314782553.png

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by soulfire View Post
              Well i was gonna say I can hook you up with A-HD however it looks like we cannot send invites at the moment... Im pretty sure I had a couple of invites spare only a day or so ago... Now it just says "invites are closed"
              Feel free to PM occasionally and i will se if the situation has changed.
              Thanks mate, appreciated.

              Comment

              Working...
              X