HDwinG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDwinG

Any news on this tracker, haven't been able to login to access website for a while?

N7 (2013)
    sigpic

Not only HDWinG, almost all Chinese trackers are down this time due to the anti-piracy operation in China.

Comment

I wonder how many of them will return CHDBits, TTG, HDWing, HDSky etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by HDPTUser View Post
        Not only HDWinG, almost all Chinese trackers are down this time due to the anti-piracy operation in China.
        Thanks for the share
        I thought that it was ddos'd or down for maintenance since I load a page which says 'We'll be back soon'' - This website is offline

No cached version is available.
        The most likely causes:

• The server is down for maintenance
        • There may be a network problem
        • The site may be experiencing excessive load

Comment

all Chinese trackers are down not HDwing only

Comment

hdwing.com is now directing to hdwing.com/users/sign_in. The page name is NBA Forecaster and there is a login prompt requesting email and password. Normally hdwing requires username and password to login. I tried both username and email and I rec'd the message "invalid email or password" with both. Anybody else getting the same error? I thought maybe they're back up but now it doesn't look like it to me.

Comment

the same error

Comment

Originally posted by aldo99 View Post
                hdwing.com is now directing to hdwing.com/users/sign_in. The page name is NBA Forecaster and there is a login prompt requesting email and password. Normally hdwing requires username and password to login. I tried both username and email and I rec'd the message "invalid email or password" with both. Anybody else getting the same error? I thought maybe they're back up but now it doesn't look like it to me.
                Originally posted by Anticot86 View Post
                the same error
                No idea about that page, there is no official response to this affair until now. But the official blog of HDWinG was updated and there is a single line that simply said "End of this month and early next month" . No one knows what it really means, but it seems like that they are going to re-open or they will announce something at that time.

Comment

No idea about that page, there is no official response to this affair until now. But the official blog of HDWinG was updated and there is a single line that simply said "End of this month and early next month" . No one knows what it really means, but it seems like that they are going to re-open or they will announce something at that time.
                  What's the link to their blog?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo99 View Post
                    What's the link to their blog?
                    Sorry, I don't know the blog either, I saw it on a picture posted by someone else.

Comment

Sorry, I don't know the blog either, I saw it on a picture posted by someone else.
                      and how to be sure that the picture is legitimate? does this someone represent a trusted source?

Comment

Originally posted by MEEE View Post
                        and how to be sure that the picture is legitimate? does this someone represent a trusted source?
                        It is supposed to be a real screenshot from the blog, and the guy who posted the picture seems to be just a user who have saw the blog.

Comment

most PT in chian are down such as CHD TTG cmct HDW U2 only we can do is wait...

Comment

who cares. I was personally fed up with the constant evaluations. Most release anyway make way to IPT.

Comment

Working...
                            X