CHD : New web address or maintenance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHD : New web address or maintenance?

Going to CHD, it says it's under maintenance in english but in Chinese, the first part translates to new website. Is there a new address or is it just down for maintenance?

AHD | AT | BCG | BitMe | BTN | CHD | HDB | HD-T | IPT | PEDRO | PTN | PTP | WFL | W.CD

If nobody hates you, you're doing something wrong.

just down for adaption

Comment

Yeah, It's down for adaption. Many Chinese trackers are down this time, and no idea when they will come back.

Comment

Rumor that they're under investigations. Not sure about the comeback

Comment

Most likely shifting!!

Comment

The Chinese tracker discussion forums have rumors flying around, some say it was because of they were hosting the movie "Interview", some say it's part of Chinese government's anti-piracy plan, that the big 3 (CHD, HDW, TTG) whichever one comes back first will be the target of governmental action.

We'll see what happens.

Comment

all Chinese trackers are down atm
              may be for maintenance or some thing worse

Comment

If CHD doesn't come back it will be a big loss for me (and for a bunch of other people too) for two main reasons: they are (were?) almost as fast as the scene groups at releasing new material and most importantly for me, their 1080p Blu-ray releases are always of good quality (always AHD Gold) without the need of absurdly high bitrates, thus saving me a lot on disk space, always so scarce (my 15 TB home server is already full).

Comment

PT.CM is back, so at least 1 Chinese tracker is back online. HDW is still down.

Comment

HDW's Chinese blog says "本月末,下月初。" which translate into English as "end of Jan, beginning of Feb". There was also a new message saying people who are worried about the test not to. Hope they are back as planned.

Comment

Comment

up until yesterday, when I was trying to load HD_Wing , I was receiving a page saying 'Under maintenance'. Today, I received a 'Page not found'
                        If anyone has any info regarding this or the other Chinese trackers, you are kindly requested to share it with us

Comment

no i receive "server not found" error. i hope they're movie the domain to a new hosting server

Comment

could it be related to this?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0KM1F320150113

Comment

BTW, the HDWing has a Chinese blog at http://www.weibo.com/123130318. Hasn't been refreshed for awhile, cross my fingers that it will be back.

Comment

Working...
                              X