• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D3lite no way that's true.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaBeatzZ View Post
      D3lite no way that's true.
      Maybe not 2 months ago, but now SCC is just killing everyone else with their pre-times. This is based on the past 2 weeks or so.

Comment

Pretimes aren't everything. I find SCT has better content than FTN and SCC. Especially considering the FTN database wipe that happened a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by torrentman View Post
          Pretimes aren't everything. I find SCT has better content than FTN and SCC. Especially considering the FTN database wipe that happened a while back.
          Yeah in terms of content ScT can't be beat. But it's hard to do a content review for trackers. But for pre-times SCC is the clear winner at the moment.

Comment

well pretimes suck :) it is main to have content
            Member of: sct, hdbits.org, bitme, bitmetv, scl, bit-hdtv, music-vids, ipt, bitgamer, what, waffles, BCG, scc
            Would like:FTN loooooooool :)

Comment

Ahh, I wish I had FTN, no ratio, awesome pretimes, but I do have a chocolate cake with torrent-invites.com on it!

Oh wait no, I ate that.

Comment

meh neither can beat being part of the scene lol

seriously tho, i've nvr been a fan of pre-times and they really don't speak much abt the site itself imo

Comment

Only a matter of seconds between them. They are both really great sites IMHO.

Comment

I don't get why because there is even a competition about faster pre times. Who cares if a torrent was uploaded a couple of seconds earlier in one site than another. What difference does it make?

Comment

Originally posted by Asherpotter View Post
                      Ahh, I wish I had FTN, no ratio, awesome pretimes, but I do have a chocolate cake with torrent-invites.com on it!

Oh wait no, I ate that.
                      If you have a seedbox you don't have to worry about ratio. The most useful site to have is sct trust me. users that have both told me that.

Comment

ftn baby!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KillaBeatzZ View Post
                          If you have a seedbox you don't have to worry about ratio. The most useful site to have is sct trust me. users that have both told me that.
                          I'd rather have ftn.

Comment

Originally posted by Ureshii View Post
                            The special thing about FTN and ScT is that some of the members have access to topsites, so there shouldn't really be much comparison between those two.
                            thats not true otherwise they would not need to be on these torrent sites
                            some very good uploaders have AXX which is or are dumpsites for "topsites"
                            to get in to a dumpsite you need to now a sysop who may sell you a slot for about 25-30 for 500gigs download per mth
                            hope this helps
                            AboutTheScene || About The Scene
                            Last edited by seedking1; October 5, 2008, 02:48 PM.

Comment

i think ScT because its the best in content & pre-times
                              Rules are made to BREAK

Comment

Working...
                              X