Animebytes is best for anime.

Leave a comment:

• torrent1990
    replied
    Animebyte

Leave a comment:

• sherman
    replied
    AnimeBytes is the only tracker one needs as all new episodes are freeleech and the site goes freeleech too every month or two when the freeleech pool is full for 48hrs so one can grab almost everything free. been there for four yrs now

Leave a comment:

• foxxxman
    replied
    nyaa and BBT will do until you obtain ab but IMO both of them are slow compare to irc content

Leave a comment:

• MusicalMe311
    replied
    some good info on this topic, thanks for the input everyone... Jut wish Animebytes was easier to get into haha. i hold high ratios and run my own server and still cant get in haha..

EDIT: Anyone have suggestions on a good place to find where anime hits first? Like oldschool bintube? lol

Leave a comment:

• sandmen
    replied
    Yes i think animebytes is a complete site for anime fanatic but given ho hard it is to jin i would recommend animetorrents.me.

This the the path i took too i just initially got into anime so i was watching mainly popular animes like naruto shippuden,bleach etc & nyaa or animetorrents.me covers just fine also building ratio is a childs play on animetorrents.me.after sometime however for latest & niche animes i got the feeling it just isnt enough & hence eventually got AB invite & to tell you the truth its heaven & u wont need any other anime site with this one except for keeping it as a backup.

Leave a comment:

• GenTorrent
    replied
    AnimeBytes is what you're looking for, it has a lot of completed animes and has a pretty active community right now.
    The releases most of the time are high quality as far as I know.

https://animebytes.tv/

Leave a comment:

• lentil
    replied
    BBT is the best for anime unless
    1- it's not licensed by Funimation which wont be uploaded there (But after a very long time licenses will get rescind and Funimation will not pay for license for ever.)
    2- You are not in a hurry for the offers to be accepted (Just want to archive anime or watch not recently anime)

Although they have Horrible-Subs for some anime that they deem not going to have a blue-ray release for a long time, but those Horrbile-Sub's releases eventually will be replace with DVD rip releases.
    It's a great tracker because they compare every release that are available for 3 slots and most of the times for with and without Eng Dub (if available) to choose the best quality and not diverse the swarm.

I think every one can upload anything on AB and probably some torrents will get replaced by other releases and probably die (I guess!) but it will not happen on BBT because they choose the best release and even in case of a better release (which may come not in a short time after acceptance of a release). Everyone will download only one release for that slot.

Anyway, If you are not a encoder, I thing AB and BBT is enough for you. I've heard U2 is mostly for encoding groups who want untouched DVDs and BDs as source of their word.

If you know the release groups you can go straight to their websites, Nyaa, XMDD, IRC bots or Kametsu and grab what you want from there,

Leave a comment:

• SurgeonSeiz
    replied
    There are other : anime-index.org,mangaoff,mononoke-bt.org,ansktracker.net,bt.omda-fansubs.com,unionfansub.com,animelatino.org,fansub ber.com.br,anime-bg.com,animelayer.ru

Leave a comment:

• torrent0392
    replied
    AB's pretty good. However, I mainly use IPT, or TD.

Leave a comment:

• inviteuser
    replied
    Just got in AB, it looks as great as I heard about it before. I also signed up at Animetorrents.me and I should say it seems to be good regading content!

* Animetorrents.me is currently open (no invite needed)
    Last edited by inviteuser; May 17, 2015, 06:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RedScorpion
    replied
    + 1

AnimeBytes

Leave a comment:

• tazmaniaa
    replied
    Animebytes, BakaBT

Leave a comment:

• Wundurra
    replied
    Originally posted by ThaJay View Post
    Animebytes can also be achieved by going through an interview much like What.CD.

Also, how could Animetorrents user base almost double while only roughly 800 new torrents have been uploaded? How does that work?
    Well Animetorrents is open registration, so it's easy to get an account, leech like crazy then get a new one - sure it's against the rules but I'm certain it happens a lot.

I usually check Nyaa ANT then Animebytes for anything I want to snatch. I'm always suspect re the quality of anime posts on general trackers.

Leave a comment:

• ThaJay
    replied
    Originally posted by Electrolux View Post
    Yes, like I said Animetorrents old torrents are poorly seeded, the newest statistics are like:

Users: 165508
    Torrents: 5817
    Seeds: 29393
    Leechers: 1960
    Peers: 31353
    Seeds/Leechers: 1,500%

You said it's easy to gain an Animebytes invite? How? There is no one offering them ATM, they have no paid access "VIP" as IPT, so I really don't understand what do you mean by easy.

EDIT:

Got one Animebytes invite

Regards.
    Animebytes can also be achieved by going through an interview much like What.CD.

Also, how could Animetorrents user base almost double while only roughly 800 new torrents have been uploaded? How does that work?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X