Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Electrolux View Post
    Hello ThaJay.

I've been hearing of this Anime tracker for quite some time, but invites are hard to come by... Is it that good?

How does it compare to Bakabt, Animetorrents and Nyaa?

Is it super well seeded as Bakabt is (Baka is by far the best seeded tracker I've ever been a member of). Does it offer tons of 1080p content that Baka doesn't? What's the seeding like for old content (for instance, on Animetorrent old content is usually abandoned).

As a member of Bakabt, Animetorrents and Nyaa, am I missing something? Can Animebuytes offer more than those three in any particular area (quality, quantity, speed and so on).

Best regards.
    Yes, in terms of Anime is better than BBT. You have alot of encodings to choose from (even RAW and BDs) and the 1080p and h264 10-bit 1080p releases are free. It's pretty hard to seed though, so be prepared with alot of hdd space beacuse they require long time seeding.

Comment

Animebytes+bakabt = need nothing else!
      i myself use only these sites for series and movies,
      Special thanks to SiniuS for VIP giveaway and those who supported me!

Comment

Animebytes is very good source for what you are looking for

Comment

Originally posted by NoS4A2DK View Post
          Please, don't make that mistake anymore. Anime without Japanese language it's like a gun without bullets. Not to mention the very low number of decent dubs out there.
          English it's not even my first language but I still prefer subbed english version over a dubbed one.
          what if i can't understand Japanese language, English is not my first language but i can understand it

Comment

Originally posted by G33D View Post
            what if i can't understand Japanese language, English is not my first language but i can understand it
            That's what the subtitles are for.
            My Giveaways My Requests
            None None

|
            |
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
            |
            |

I bet you're the kind of guy that
            would fuck a person in the ass
            and not even have the godda*n
            common courtesy to give him a
            reach around. I'll be watching you.

'Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
            '
            |
            |
            |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            |
            |

Thanks, gblaze

Comment

Originally posted by ThaJay View Post
              That's what the subtitles are for.
              Good Point my friend :)

Comment

Originally posted by userbrn View Post
                Dont count Animetorrents out, it has good stuff and is open signup.
                I disagree. I was once a member and as much as I like Asiatorrents, their sister-site Animetorrents is pretty lame. I don't have the newest stats so it would be good to correct me but the latest stats I have seen are looking like this:

Users: 94892
                Torrents: 5057
                Peers: 21767

First thing you can clearly see is that the userbase is huge but the torrent database is tiny. This means that most of the users aren't really active and they have only a few uploaders.
                The second thing is that of these 95000 users there are only 21800 peers which means that statistically only 25% of all users are seeding 1 torrent (or even less users are seeding a few torrents). As I said, these stats aren't the newest so if you can provide newer stats, post them.

As a comparison, the stats of Anmebytes look like this:

Users: 11,984
                Torrents: 95,137
                Peers: 317,561

As you can see, statistically every user is seeding 28-30 torrents and every user has uploaded 8-10 torrents (these are statistics, ofc some don't upload and seed and other upload more then 10 torrents and seed more then 30).

i don't want to sound like a dick but the stats are speaking for itself. Also keep in mind that Animebytes does have interviews and if you really are a Anime fan, you should get in. Invites are also pretty easy to gain. If you can't manage to get in, there is still BakaBT which is also better then Animetorrents.
                I know that Animetorrents is the only one of these which gets airing animes (though with that few torrents, there might not be much) but for this you can also use Nyaa or (if you have access to) BTN.

In my last post I have forgotten to mention U2 which is a chinese Anime tracker for sources only (BD, DVD). Good tracker if your really want or need untouched animes. Many of their torrents lands on ADC.

Comment

Originally posted by MarshalYen View Post
                  I disagree. I was once a member and as much as I like Asiatorrents, their sister-site Animetorrents is pretty lame. I don't have the newest stats so it would be good to correct me but the latest stats I have seen are looking like this:

Users: 94892
                  Torrents: 5057
                  Peers: 21767

First thing you can clearly see is that the userbase is huge but the torrent database is tiny. This means that most of the users aren't really active and they have only a few uploaders.
                  The second thing is that of these 95000 users there are only 21800 peers which means that statistically only 25% of all users are seeding 1 torrent (or even less users are seeding a few torrents). As I said, these stats aren't the newest so if you can provide newer stats, post them.

As a comparison, the stats of Anmebytes look like this:

Users: 11,984
                  Torrents: 95,137
                  Peers: 317,561

As you can see, statistically every user is seeding 28-30 torrents and every user has uploaded 8-10 torrents (these are statistics, ofc some don't upload and seed and other upload more then 10 torrents and seed more then 30).

i don't want to sound like a dick but the stats are speaking for itself. Also keep in mind that Animebytes does have interviews and if you really are a Anime fan, you should get in. Invites are also pretty easy to gain. If you can't manage to get in, there is still BakaBT which is also better then Animetorrents.
                  I know that Animetorrents is the only one of these which gets airing animes (though with that few torrents, there might not be much) but for this you can also use Nyaa or (if you have access to) BTN.

In my last post I have forgotten to mention U2 which is a chinese Anime tracker for sources only (BD, DVD). Good tracker if your really want or need untouched animes. Many of their torrents lands on ADC.
                  Yes, like I said Animetorrents old torrents are poorly seeded, the newest statistics are like:

Users: 165508
                  Torrents: 5817
                  Seeds: 29393
                  Leechers: 1960
                  Peers: 31353
                  Seeds/Leechers: 1,500%

You said it's easy to gain an Animebytes invite? How? There is no one offering them ATM, they have no paid access "VIP" as IPT, so I really don't understand what do you mean by easy.

EDIT:

Got one Animebytes invite

Regards.
                  Last edited by Electrolux; December 16, 2014, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrolux View Post
                    Yes, like I said Animetorrents old torrents are poorly seeded, the newest statistics are like:

Users: 165508
                    Torrents: 5817
                    Seeds: 29393
                    Leechers: 1960
                    Peers: 31353
                    Seeds/Leechers: 1,500%

You said it's easy to gain an Animebytes invite? How? There is no one offering them ATM, they have no paid access "VIP" as IPT, so I really don't understand what do you mean by easy.

EDIT:

Got one Animebytes invite

Regards.
                    Animebytes can also be achieved by going through an interview much like What.CD.

Also, how could Animetorrents user base almost double while only roughly 800 new torrents have been uploaded? How does that work?
                    My Giveaways My Requests
                    None None

|
                    |
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
                    |
                    |

I bet you're the kind of guy that
                    would fuck a person in the ass
                    and not even have the godda*n
                    common courtesy to give him a
                    reach around. I'll be watching you.

'Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
                    '
                    |
                    |
                    |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    |
                    |

Thanks, gblaze

Comment

Originally posted by ThaJay View Post
                      Animebytes can also be achieved by going through an interview much like What.CD.

Also, how could Animetorrents user base almost double while only roughly 800 new torrents have been uploaded? How does that work?
                      Well Animetorrents is open registration, so it's easy to get an account, leech like crazy then get a new one - sure it's against the rules but I'm certain it happens a lot.

I usually check Nyaa ANT then Animebytes for anything I want to snatch. I'm always suspect re the quality of anime posts on general trackers.

Comment

Animebytes, BakaBT

Comment

+ 1

AnimeBytes

Comment

Just got in AB, it looks as great as I heard about it before. I also signed up at Animetorrents.me and I should say it seems to be good regading content!

* Animetorrents.me is currently open (no invite needed)
                            Last edited by inviteuser; May 17, 2015, 06:17 AM.

Comment

AB's pretty good. However, I mainly use IPT, or TD.

Comment

There are other : anime-index.org,mangaoff,mononoke-bt.org,ansktracker.net,bt.omda-fansubs.com,unionfansub.com,animelatino.org,fansub ber.com.br,anime-bg.com,animelayer.ru

Comment

Working...
                                X