Private anime trackers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private anime trackers?

Anime, manga, eroges/visual novels, OST's—Anyone know of a good private tracker that specializes in content like this and has a lot of it? IPT is quite lacking in this department and it's driving me crazy.

Private - Animebytes (AB) - Only finished series/seasons.
    Public - BakaBT (BBT) - I think the same: only finished series/seasons; Some content is banned due to licensing problems.
    Public - NYAA - 0day, still airing series.
    Last edited by NoS4A2DK; December 15, 2014, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Animebytes is all you need IMO, unless you want to watch stuff as soon as it comes out.
      My Giveaways My Requests
      None None

|
      |
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
      |
      |

I bet you're the kind of guy that
      would fuck a person in the ass
      and not even have the godda*n
      common courtesy to give him a
      reach around. I'll be watching you.

'Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
      '
      |
      |
      |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |
      |

Thanks, gblaze

Comment

Originally posted by ThaJay View Post
        Animebytes is all you need IMO, unless you want to watch stuff as soon as it comes out.
        Most of the time is true but for exemple BBT has some good anime OST packs and the only tracker where I found a manga I was looking for was NYAA.

Comment

Originally posted by NoS4A2DK View Post
          Most of the time is true but for exemple BBT has some good anime OST packs and the only tracker where I found a manga I was looking for was NYAA.
          But NYAA is public and BakaBT is semi-public. So anyone can access them :) That shouldn't be a problem, right?
          My Giveaways My Requests
          None None

|
          |
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
          |
          |

'
          |
          |
          |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          |
          |

Thanks, gblaze

Comment

I think I saw some anime on TSH. I use nyaa right now. I wonder why other big anime trackers don't get horrible subs releases.
            Last edited by omnomnomnom; December 15, 2014, 07:07 AM.

Comment

But NYAA is public and BakaBT is semi-public. So anyone can access them :) That shouldn't be a problem, right?
              It depends on the country where he lives or if he use a seedbox/vpn or not. Also, as it stands now, they are alot safer than IPT.

Originally posted by omnomnomnom View Post
              I think I saw some anime on TSH. I use nyaa right now. I wonder why other big anime trackers don't get horrible subs releases.
              They do. On AB there are alot of Horrible subs releases but, personally, I don't like them.
              Last edited by NoS4A2DK; December 15, 2014, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by omnomnomnom View Post
                Animebytes definitely has HorribleSubs releases.

I can't stand watching anything with subtitles though. I love Anime but I only watch dubbed stuff.
                My Giveaways My Requests
                None None

|
                |
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
                |
                |

'
                |
                |
                |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                |
                |

Thanks, gblaze

Comment

Animebytes definitely has HorribleSubs releases.

I can't stand watching anything with subtitles though. I love Anime but I only watch dubbed stuff.
                  Please, don't make that mistake anymore. Anime without Japanese language it's like a gun without bullets. Not to mention the very low number of decent dubs out there.
                  English it's not even my first language but I still prefer subbed english version over a dubbed one.
                  Last edited by NoS4A2DK; December 16, 2014, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Please, don't make that mistake anymore. Anime without Japanese language it's like a gun without bullets. Not to mention the very low number of decent dubs out there.
                    English it's not even my fist language but I still prefer subbed english version over a dubbed one.
                    I tried it with subs. But I simply can't focus on what's going on on screen while reading the subtitles. Also I think subtitles look ugly :P

I watched Sword Art Online with subs because then there was no Dub out yet. Watched the dubbed version recently and I can't help but enjoying it a lot better this way. Same goes for Spice & Wolf (one of my favorites). I know that most anime peeps don't like dubs but I can't stand subtitles. Sorry.

English is not my first language either by the way.
                    My Giveaways My Requests
                    None None

|
                    |
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
                    |
                    |

'
                    |
                    |
                    |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    |
                    |

Thanks, gblaze

Comment

There is another Chinese tracker specializing in anime named u2.dmhy too

Comment

Private - Animebytes (AB) - Only finished series/seasons.
                        Public - BakaBT (BBT) - I think the same: only finished series/seasons; Some content is banned due to licensing problems.
                        Public - NYAA - 0day, still airing series.

This is everything you should know but instead of Nyaa, I would use BTN for airing episodes and of course it has most old animes too. In my opinion, BakaBT is the best for mangas as you get preview screens and only the best available scan. For Visual Novels, Animebytes is the only one. For Anime series I use AB and sometimes BTN and for Anime movies the first thing I do is look for HDB/AHD internal or other good quality group. If they don't have it, I go for Revo or Coalgirls at AB or PTP.

Comment

Hello ThaJay.

I've been hearing of this Anime tracker for quite some time, but invites are hard to come by... Is it that good?

How does it compare to Bakabt, Animetorrents and Nyaa?

Is it super well seeded as Bakabt is (Baka is by far the best seeded tracker I've ever been a member of). Does it offer tons of 1080p content that Baka doesn't? What's the seeding like for old content (for instance, on Animetorrent old content is usually abandoned).

As a member of Bakabt, Animetorrents and Nyaa, am I missing something? Can Animebuytes offer more than those three in any particular area (quality, quantity, speed and so on).

Best regards.

Comment

Dont count Animetorrents out, it has good stuff and is open signup.

Comment

Sounds like Animebytes is a good choice. As for dubs, I would very much prefer them to be kept up to date with a good selection of dual audio torrents for animes whose dubs are released.

Comment

Working...
                              X