Best Trackers for getting Games?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Trackers for getting Games?!

From where you get your games?! (PC-PS2-PC3)

i use GazelleGames/BCG(when it is up :) )
    also IPT/TD is awesome specially with speed

What about you?!
    Do you have any other sources?!

I use only GGn and BCG and no general tracker at all. It seems like all games trackers aren't that good at all. Why can't there be a tracker with almost everything? I mean, WCD has almost every music Album, PTP has almost every movie and BTN almost every series. Sure, there are really obscure things that are worldwide know by a few hundred person but still, most if the things you search are available.

There isn't something like that for games. I have searched many games especially older games and console games and I was shocked by how much I had to use emuparadise, romhustler or google. general trackers are even worse then BCG or GGn. They have only the most recent stuff. Another point that disappointed me is that most of the uploads are packed scene releases. I miss good homerips or internals (GGn does have a few) or just unpacked scene isos.

Of course BCG and GGn are still the best out there but be prepared to get some games you want from other sites. What I like about them is that they have boardgames and tabletop stuff.

Comment

yes, i totally agree with you
      i really miss underground & old bitgamer, they were the best ever

Comment

Originally posted by MarshalYen View Post
        I use only GGn and BCG and no general tracker at all. It seems like all games trackers aren't that good at all. Why can't there be a tracker with almost everything? I mean, WCD has almost every music Album, PTP has almost every movie and BTN almost every series. Sure, there are really obscure things that are worldwide know by a few hundred person but still, most if the things you search are available.

There isn't something like that for games. I have searched many games especially older games and console games and I was shocked by how much I had to use emuparadise, romhustler or google. general trackers are even worse then BCG or GGn. They have only the most recent stuff. Another point that disappointed me is that most of the uploads are packed scene releases. I miss good homerips or internals (GGn does have a few) or just unpacked scene isos.

Of course BCG and GGn are still the best out there but be prepared to get some games you want from other sites. What I like about them is that they have boardgames and tabletop stuff.
        I think the problem is that there is a smaller audience for pirated games than there is for music, movies, and TV.
        My Giveaways My Requests
        None None

|
        |
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
        |
        |

I bet you're the kind of guy that
        would fuck a person in the ass
        and not even have the godda*n
        common courtesy to give him a
        reach around. I'll be watching you.

'Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
        '
        |
        |
        |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        |
        |

Thanks, gblaze

Comment

may be, but we can't say this on undground or bitgamer when they were online

Comment

Originally posted by ThaJay View Post
            I think the problem is that there is a smaller audience for pirated games than there is for music, movies, and TV.
            Might be so. I haven't though much about the "why?" to be honest. I'm sure that it doesn't make any sense to upload every nes rom separately. There are some packs at BCG but these include all games, even japanese ones but when i search for PS1, PS2, Wii, Gamecube or Saturn there are lots of games missing. Yeah, the market for games isn't as big as movies or music. I began torrenting after Bitgamer and Underground Gamer so i can't say anyting about them but where are all these users right now. They should have tons of games on their discs? Whatever, if you really like games you should join one of these two trackers, BCG or GGn. Or even better, join both. They don't have exactly the same content so owning both helps in this case, imo. If you only need recent games, every general/scene tracker is fine. If you join them be prepared to not get any upload at GGn (only auto-snatchers there) and dig through the uglyness of BCG (I have seen many trackers but this tops everything, imho). It is still easy to maintain the ratio on both.

Comment

Working...
            X