Best Source for Bluray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Source for Bluray

I've been downloading all the bluray iso I can find. But I've pretty well exhausted my reach TL TD, SC, but is anyone keeping the older movies? any tracker's, or other options for finding these? I realize they are large so they drop off tracker's fast.

But would really like to find more of the older movies. (and I mean just last year)

Thanks

BitHQ has a ton of complete BluRays.
    Are you simply looking for compete BluRays though or specifically for .iso files?
    My Giveaways My Requests
    None None

|
    |
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
    |
    |

I bet you're the kind of guy that
    would fuck a person in the ass
    and not even have the godda*n
    common courtesy to give him a
    reach around. I'll be watching you.

'Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
    '
    |
    |
    |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    |
    |

Thanks, gblaze

Comment

Well the ISO work's nice on my xbmc, but more raw would work as well, I'm sure I could put files in a container if needed.

Comment

AFAIK xbmc can play mt2s files.
        The big Chinese trackers like CHDBits and HDWinG have some complete BluRays as well.
        My Giveaways My Requests
        None None

|
        |
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
        |
        |

I bet you're the kind of guy that
        would fuck a person in the ass
        and not even have the godda*n
        common courtesy to give him a
        reach around. I'll be watching you.

'Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
        '
        |
        |
        |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        |
        |

Thanks, gblaze

Comment

Just to bad there's no one big collection site. Was thinking of expanding 12TB on my storage for Blurays :)

Comment

go for remux, cuts out the crap and keeps the quality....i used HDT, HDA, IPT for remux.....would like AHD, but hard to get an invite

Comment

I know CHDBits has lots of BluRays. HDAccess, a new site, has many BluRays as well

Comment

Originally posted by eddiecreek View Post
                Just to bad there's no one big collection site. Was thinking of expanding 12TB on my storage for Blurays :)
                Or you could just burn the to disc the media is cheap now.
                sigpic

Comment

Price isn't really my concern. I love xbmc, and the way it works.
                  I'm done with discs. Lol

Comment

I've been downloading all the bluray iso I can find. But I've pretty well exhausted my reach TL TD, SC, but is anyone keeping the older movies? any tracker's, or other options for finding these? I realize they are large so they drop off tracker's fast.

But would really like to find more of the older movies. (and I mean just last year)

Thanks
                    As ThaJay said. Even if I dislike all these chinese trackers, their retention on BDs is the best. BDs are dying out really fast on every western tracker, even on the big ones like HDB and PtP. It depends on the movie ofc.
                    You will find almost everything at CHD or the other two other big chinese trackers.

You will find many of the popular movies seeded at PtP so if you are a member check them out. BitHQ does have many and if you need the rare stuff Cinematik (western movies) and ADC (asian movies) are the best sources.

But I also think that it isn't a good idea to download everything untouched. It doesn't make much sense as transparent encodes look the same of 30% of the size. Even if you want it lossless, I would go for remuxes. Yes you have enough space but is this really a reason to fill the whole space with unneseccary stuff? Of course it's you space and you are allowed to do whatever you want. I'm just saying that in my experience one day you'll realize that you made it wrong and will have to download every movie again as an encode. Not everyone makes the same experience, tough.

Comment

I've not done much for the remux, we enjoy the menus, extras, previews etc. So we go full. Do the remux provide this?

Comment

I've not done much for the remux, we enjoy the menus, extras, previews etc. So we go full. Do the remux provide this?
                        No you won't get that with remuxes so if it is worth it to you go for full BDs.

Comment

No, the Blu-rays are the most completed, but the size is much bigger than remuxes.

Comment

i think both BitHQ,Asian DVD Club will fit you need

Comment

Working...
                            X