Best trackers japaneses? They exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best trackers japaneses? They exist?

I've seen Chinese trackers but there are only Japanese trackers ?, to download content from documentaries, pc games, music, anime, tv shows.

Originally posted by vicente009 View Post
    I've seen Chinese trackers but there are only Japanese trackers ?, to download content from documentaries, pc games, music, anime, tv shows.
    There are a lot of trackers for japanese culture like j-popsuki and various anime trackers but I don't know any tracker that focuses on Japanese content only.
    My Giveaways My Requests
    None None

|
    |
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
    |
    |

I bet you're the kind of guy that
    would fuck a person in the ass
    and not even have the godda*n
    common courtesy to give him a
    reach around. I'll be watching you.

'Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
    '
    |
    |
    |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    |
    |

Thanks, gblaze

Comment

I don't know of any japanese tracker and I doubt that there are any. They have some crypted software to download their stuff and use western sites. The question is, why do you want it to be a japanese tracker? Is it just because of the japanese content? You don't need a japanese tracker for this. Just use the great western trackers like Asiatorrents, AsianDVDclub, Animebytes, Jpopsuki, CHD Karagarga and PTP. You should get everything there.
      The korean trackers like BtS, Klatbit and Chorome are showing us that they don't have more korean content than CHD and PTP and it would be the same with japanese trackers.

Comment

I only know these, I don't know if they have what you're looking for but here we go: BakaBT, AsianDVDClub, D-Addicts

Comment

AsiaT. also have a lot of stuff, e.g., A. Kurosawa - my favorite director.
          sigpic

Comment

If you want raw japanese software, tv shows, music, pv, jav go to either Tokyo Toshokan or Nyaa.se

Comment

I use nyaa.se for Anime, Jpopsuki for J-pop, e-hentai.org for hentai, Winny or Share(program) for zero-day drama and Asiandvdclub for old Japanese movie.

Maybe this will be good enough to get Japanese contests.

Comment

TTG has caps from Japanese TV and concert blu-rays.

Comment

Working...
                X