Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to provide motivation for GazelleGames.net ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to provide motivation for GazelleGames.net ?

I know my motivation but i do now know if i may to send them some link to profile on onther tracker as they want... This is weird because alot of tracker do not like TI and do not demant or suggest that they want to know yout nick od other tracker...
    So if what did you provided?

Bump! I'm very curious about this as well. I applied once upon a time, sent them a couple of profile links but never heard back from them. Will probably apply again someday because even though bcg looks to be coming back, i'm still interested in the content available (i hear there are boardgames of some type?)

Comment

I simply wrote down my motivation for playing games and sharing. No profile links at all. Got accepted after 3 days.
      But to be honest I am not sure what kind of profile links they are referring to.
      If you just want to get into that tracker try it without profile links, it will work. (Unless you give them some bullshit motivation)

Interesting question though.
      My Giveaways My Requests
      None None

|
      |
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
      |
      |

I bet you're the kind of guy that
      would fuck a person in the ass
      and not even have the godda*n
      common courtesy to give him a
      reach around. I'll be watching you.

'Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
      '
      |
      |
      |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |
      |

Thanks, gblaze

Comment

I will try without profile links. But it looks like that it is random. like leftovers said.

Comment

Working...
        X