Trackers Worth Donating to ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trackers Worth Donating to ?

Hello everyone I'm in a few trackers and wanted to know which trackers in your humble opinion is worth donating to. From the higher level trackers to the fairly new ones. Thank you for your time.

P.S
    I think the only tracker I ever donated to was thehorrorcharnel.
    I wanna give a big thanks to stevenb1989 for repping me in

I guess it all depends on what you want to get out of your donation. 90% of the time, people only donate because of the benefits they get from it, not really because they want to contribute towards server costs. So I guess you find your favorite trackers, and see what they have to give you in return for a donation - and choose what you like the best! :D

But if you are looking to donate out of the kindness of your heart, then Anime Bytes are the best, because they are the friendliest and one of the most forward thinking trackers out there in my opinion <3
    Last edited by LaFemmeFatale; May 29, 2014, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Only the very big trackers worth donate when cost is huge to survive or special trackers which offer you really good n rare content , Also i hate trackers who is begging or saying donate or we closing like GFT

Comment

Originally posted by FroZenYoGurt View Post
        Also i hate trackers who is begging or saying donate or we closing like GFT
        Or HD-MKV

Comment

Originally posted by DroppingDeuces View Post
          Or HD-MKV
          But it's probably true with HD-MKV :P

Comment

Nice feedback and thanks I think the reason I donated to thehorrorcharnel was because of the content like rare movies in such instead of reward. I don't donate to really get access I think that's a plus, I do it for the love and support of the site. I appreciate the hard work that goes into providing content and server costs. In my opinion there are alot of trackers but to me the ones that treat people like people are the ones I lean more into donating.
            I wanna give a big thanks to stevenb1989 for repping me in

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeOne View Post
              Nice feedback and thanks I think the reason I donated to thehorrorcharnel was because of the content like rare movies in such instead of reward. I don't donate to really get access I think that's a plus, I do it for the love and support of the site. I appreciate the hard work that goes into providing content and server costs. In my opinion there are alot of trackers but to me the ones that treat people like people are the ones I lean more into donating.
              Definitely agree on this one. Trackers that make you feel like you've actually joined a special club, and that you are all buddies, are fairly rare nowadays. A lot have turned rather commercial, and unfriendly. The tight communities are the way forward, and when you donate to them you feel like you have made the single organism of which you are a part of a little bit stronger. :D

Comment

I think donations are a personal choice and for each person the reason for donations will vary.

Comment

I think trackers that you use offer. For example I would donate to BTN and CHDbits.

Those two trackers are my main source of movies / TV shows.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LaFemmeFatale View Post
                    I guess it all depends on what you want to get out of your donation. 90% of the time, people only donate because of the benefits they get from it, not really because they want to contribute towards server costs.
                    Not always. You don't get anything after donating on PTP, but they always get enough donations to meet the server cost. Similarly trackers like BTN which are ratioless and you won't get much from them but still people donate generously.

Comment

Trackers i would donate to AsianDVDClub, HDWing and TTG :)
                      I used to think that today would never come

Comment

The trackers with freeleech torrents, responsable staff, respectable community always deserve donating in my opinion. So that's why i would say ipt and such trackers are worth donating.

Nevertheless to say, if you donate enough money, you get extras too.

Comment

I seed long term for trackers I think are worthwhile. I donate to trackers I could not do without in my opinion. I also only donate to a tracker that gives me immunity to inactivity for a donation. If they can't give such a small perk for a donation then I will not bother to reward them with actual cash. Other rewards I don't care about, because I can earn basically all I want through diligence and seeding.

Comment

rewards do it for me and also trackers i use more than others

Comment

Any tracker with a great active forum is worth looking at. Personally I like BMTV because of how organised everything is, and how strict they are on qualities and season packs, etc. IMO that's one worth considering to donate to

Comment

Working...
                              X