Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good trackers for stand up comedy

Hi all,

new person here, looking for some advice on what trackers might be good for getting standup comedy DVDs and such like. I saw a thread from here from last year where someone suggested CrypticHaven, was wondering if anyone could recommend any others? Also it doesn't have to be ONLY standup - can be standup and other stuff too, as long as the standup selection is decent :)

thanks in advance!

All of the stand up comedians I typed into BTN returned a ton of stuff.

Comment

Reviving an old thread here - anyone have good trackers for stand-up comedy? BTN was mentioned in this old thread but I'm not a member.

Cheers!

Comment

if you talking about stand up specials ptp is the best by far, with ipt and public trackers been second
        btn has shows made by comedians but not specials (unless they were part of the show)

Comment

Originally posted by foxxxman View Post
          if you talking about stand up specials ptp is the best by far, with ipt and public trackers been second
          btn has shows made by comedians but not specials (unless they were part of the show)
          Ah, thanks for the run-down, Foxman. Very helpful. I'm on IPT and some others (not PTP) and i was looking for a few specials - Dennis Miller's Mr. Miller Goes to Washington was one in particular I could not find on any of my pvt trackers. There are some broken seeds on Pirate Bay but I try not to irk my seedbox host by torrenting public torrents.

Comment

Working...
          X