No announcement yet.

Best starter tracker for newbies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely recommend HDME for a starting place. That is where i started and they are in the middle of a site wide free leach so it is a great opportunity to get the ratio set.
    http://www.torrent-invites.com/showthread.php?t=267276

Comment

I would also recommend IPT and MYA to get you started, another one you might be able to find an invite for Abtorrents which is an audiobook site like MYA. The seeding isnt great but the bonus system can get you a nice ratio very quickly.

Its indeed difficult to get started, I was lucky I was part of a tracker for a couple years ago so I had a good history and ratio to use when I found this site recently.

Comment

ipt of course
        also Scenetime and torrentday have many free torrent with lots of leechers so is easy to maintain a good ratio there

Comment

Originally posted by Alanna View Post
          I have quite a problem. I am not registered on any private trackers yet, but to get an invite you always need to give 1-2 ratio proofs from your present tracker., you have to be already invited somewhere. it's like going round in circle.

Well, when I registered here I didn't think it would be so hard....I don't know which trackers are best for start. I don't want to register on some random tracker only to see that it doesn't have any useful. What starter tracker could you recommend with rare/unusual movies or tv-shows? Or audiobooks.
          Thanks in advanced.
          In the invite section I'm giving away IPT invites with just a speedtest check here. As others have mentioned IPT is insanely easy with their bonus points to get a good ratio. Get a good IPT ratio you can get a MyA from me also.

Comment

i would also recommend bithorlo.

Comment

I will recommend IPT, TD and scenetime.
              sigpic

Thanks to Hearts , mate88 & pb_teo for this awesome avatar and signature.

Comment

I would recommend demonoid :)

Comment

I would recommend IPT

Comment

IPTorrents and Torrentday

Comment

Can recommend Torrentday. Good quality and alot of stuff

Comment

ratio-free & open sign-up ones just in case you screw up...
                        sigpic

Comment

IPT is a good tracker for newbie.

Comment

Demonoid (or any other no ratio tracker) and then IPT in that order, if you're brand new. You want to familiarize yourself with the system and nuances private trackers offer, and continue to use a ratio free tracker as a back up so that you can build a decent ratio foundation at IPT.

Comment

I would also recommend IPT

because of the bonus system you can get a bit ratio or buy off your torrents even if your connection sux.
                              Next to it its a general easy tracker most of the times it has everything u need.

Comment

Definitely IPT as a bazillion people already said
                                Also BakaBT if your into Anime at all
                                Is pretty much public but still is one of the best anime trackers
                                MyA is also as good as people say, great tracker

Comment

Working...
                                X