Best starter tracker for newbies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best starter tracker for newbies.

I have quite a problem. I am not registered on any private trackers yet, but to get an invite you always need to give 1-2 ratio proofs from your present tracker., you have to be already invited somewhere. it's like going round in circle.

Well, when I registered here I didn't think it would be so hard....I don't know which trackers are best for start. I don't want to register on some random tracker only to see that it doesn't have any useful. What starter tracker could you recommend with rare/unusual movies or tv-shows? Or audiobooks.
    Thanks in advanced.

Check the Open Signups section, and the Tracker Recruitment sections. Shop around for something you like. IIRC, there is a GA for Myanonamouse that only requires a speedtest & 10% progress, and that is a large tracker (130k torrents) with tons of audiobooks.

Comment

Hello!

Why not try TorrentBytes and TorrentZilla. They are both pretty good places to start, have good content, and more importantly are open sign up. They might not have that much rare content, but maybe starting there will help you get on the right path to getting what you desire.

Comment

I Would also like to suggest TorrenTing

Lot of stuff Sign UP

Comment

MyAnonamouse is a great place for audiobooks and also for beginners because of their freeleech, frequent site-wide freeleech, bonus system, friendly community (introduce yourself to the community and i'm sure you'll get a good welcome). Would certainly recommend for beginners and anyone interested in audiobooks/general reading books. You can usually find invites at the 10% giveaway section that only requiring a speed test but you can also do their IRC interview if that's what you prefer (just read the rules first).

For movies/tv shows, I don't have a solid recommendation but there are plenty of open trackers as mentioned by others. Some are not as easy to seed (as myanonamouse) because their userbase isn't as large. But familiarize yourself with their system (are their bonus points, freeleech?) and be patient before going in and grabbing those rare/unusual TV shows and movies because those may cause a huge hit on your ratio.

Comment

As I mentioned elsewhere, I would definitely recommend TheEmpire.bz. It has 15,000 torrents all dedicated to TV (and film) from Commonwealth countries. I'm willing to be there is a good amount of stuff you wont find on TPB or trackers like BTN. I'd sign up before they become invite only.

You could probably find some stuff on public trackers that they don't have to upload.

Comment

like mtguy8787 said, check out the 'Open Trackers' section as well as the 'Tracker Recruitment' section. you won't be able to get into some of the more popular trackers until you get some experience torrenting. once you get a few trackers, make sure you maintain a good ratio and then you can build your, for lack of a better term, 'resume' for "better" trackers.

AHD | AT | BCG | BitMe | BTN | CHD | HDB | HD-T | IPT | PEDRO | PTN | PTP | WFL | W.CD

If nobody hates you, you're doing something wrong.

Comment

As I mentioned elsewhere, I would definitely recommend TheEmpire.bz. It has 15,000 torrents all dedicated to TV (and film) from Commonwealth countries. I'm willing to be there is a good amount of stuff you wont find on TPB or trackers like BTN. I'd sign up before they become invite only.
                Commonwealth excluding the UK?

Comment

I'd recommend you to go for trackers that has interviews (what.cd, Awesome-HD, MyAnonamouse) to name a few that I know. By getting into those trackers, you'll have access to get invites to trackers that may have "rare/usual" stuff that you are looking for once you reach a certain class. In my opinion, those are the fastest way to get into your most desired trackers. You just need to put in a little bit of effort for the interviews and surviving when you get in. And read their rules thoroughly since you are new to Private Trackers.
                  Giveaways
                  [VIP] [55%] [33%] [10%]

They're all the same -_-

Comment

Best starter tracker is IPTorrents, it's invite easy to obtain in 10% section. :) It's best tracker even with legend of torrenters :D

Comment

Check the Open Signups section and find a 0-day general tracker. Hit join and have fun. You will most likely not need anything else.

If you find it hard to find certain content, then the hunt begins :P

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Alanna View Post
                        Commonwealth excluding the UK?
                        yea. Thebox.bz specialized in British TV, but they shut down for undisclosed reasons.

Comment

My opinion is Torrentday or IPT, easy to join, freeleech, huge content........

Comment

Scenetime is super easy and a great place for a beginner to get his/her feet wet. They have open sign ups at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by angelyc1 View Post
                              Scenetime is super easy and a great place for a beginner to get his/her feet wet. They have open sign ups at the moment.
                              Second this as well as the above suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please forgive any spelling errors, I have fat fingers.

Comment

Working...
                              X