What Is Your One Favorite Tracker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by konstrukt View Post
    IPT is poo. Always advertising 'benefits' to give them money. Literally P2L.
    I can't argue with that. In fact, there was a discussion a while back about the "corruption of IPT". However, if you stay away from the drama and just use the site to get the torrents you're looking for, it is a good tracker in my opinion.

Also, if you have a decent seedbox, you'll be fine without donating to get upload credits and other perks.

Comment

Originally posted by doggymusou View Post
      I can't argue with that. In fact, there was a discussion a while back about the "corruption of IPT". However, if you stay away from the drama and just use the site to get the torrents you're looking for, it is a good tracker in my opinion.

Also, if you have a decent seedbox, you'll be fine without donating to get upload credits and other perks.
      Indeed, but I think the way they advertise their benefits is in very poor taste. They take advantage of gullible and/or noob users.

As far as content goes, there's tons, but there's no quality control whatsoever.

Comment

At the moment, What.CD.

Comment

TORRENTLEECH forever and ever

Comment

IPT and PTP

Comment

IPT
              it's like Tina Turner says.... Simply the Best!!
              many peers. 0-day scene.
              great speeds. with a good seedbox you make easily a good ratio.

Comment

Not widely known, Polish tracker - BTGigs.

Comment

TorrentLeech is my favorite.

Comment

My favorite has to be BitMe just because of the amount of valuable content that I have gotten from there over the last years.

Comment

xspeeds, sceneaccess, and iptorrents. If you have these trackers. You don't really need nothing else!!! For HD there is really no difference. But a bunch of overhype sites. Get a BeyondHD account and BitHDTV and your good.

Comment

IPT is the tracker with the best selection that I have.
                        Hope to get into BHD and XSpeeds in the future :)

Comment

FreshOn is the tracker for me as I really love TV-series and the site looks lovely to my eyes.
                          They also dont upload tons of different qualities for each episode so that helps out with the searches.

Comment

IPT for sure!!

Comment

Filelist for old movie with internal SD greats quality.

Comment

teh

Comment

Working...
                                X