Recommend a good HD tracker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend a good HD tracker.

Hi all. I made the transition to private trackers about 1.5 months ago, and so far I have been able to get hold of trackers in almost every category, most of which are mid-level ones. However, there's one category I still lack and that would be the HD category. Now, I understand the best in this category would be HDBits.org, but that is something far out of my reach due to obvious reasons. What would be a good mid-level tracker that I could use as a stepping stone to the greater ones? The tracker I am looking for should have quality encodes and remuxes by internal encoders, otherwise it defeats the purpose of getting a HD tracker. Which is your personal preference when it comes to this? Thanks in advance for the suggestions everyone!

beyondHD is pretty good.
    Giveaways
    [VIP] [55%] [33%] [10%]

They're all the same -_-

Comment

HD-MKV?
      sigpic

Comment

HD-Space is pretty underrated atleast I think.
        Thanks extJSDB for VIP!

Comment

I on the other hand would say HD-Torrent or HDME if you are looking for a simple easy to survive in HD Tracker that is fairly easy to get into
          only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

A-HD, their encodes are right up there with hdbits.. invites are easier to find too

Comment

I recommend hd-torrents, great activity and good internal encoders groups.

Comment

i'd go PTP, HDT and AHD
                then CHD and HDB in the future

Comment

PTP is the one you're looking for.

Comment

The reason i started joining hd trackers is remux... i don't know about the other categories because i don't download them anymore.
                    As member of hd-torrents, beyondhd, bit-hdtv and hd-space, i would recommend all of them, because they all have internal remux team and release different movies from each other..
                    If i had to choose one, i'd go with beyondhd or hd-torrents. But in the end of the day, a lot of those remuxes end up in IPT

Comment

Unless you know someone I recommend the path I am taking. Hd-space then beyondhd then tehconnection... And then hopes and dreams hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great suggestions everyone! After going through all suggestions, I have narrowed down my list to AHD, HD-Torrents, HD-Space and probably Beyond HD. Although the likes of PTP are also part of my long-term agenda, I grouped that as part of the 'Movies' category rather than the 'HD' category which I am looking for. Now I will have to do a little research on these sites and figure which are easier to get invites for before taking my next course of action. Any of these trackers have an invite forum for higher classes? Thanks.

Comment

Recommend a good HD tracker.

If your PU on waffles all you listed are up there kinda regular except ahd and ptp

Hd-space was open to reg not long ago as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMMOChampion View Post
                            If your PU on waffles all you listed are up there kinda regular except ahd and ptp

Hd-space was open to reg not long ago as well.

Nice to know that. I do have a Waffles account and have already uploaded the required upload and download amounts in order to make PU but my account hasn't reached the 4-week old mark as of yet which is also required to make class. Guess I will just have to wait it out. I heard AHD is having interviews on their IRC channel..Only one way to find out about it. As for PTP, I still have no idea where to get the invite from. Making PU on what.cd would probably land me an invite, but uploading there has been a major pain. Thank you for the information and time you have proffered.

Comment

sounds like your well on your way.

Comment

Working...
                              X