Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did CNHD go?

Hello fellow TI users,

I am unsure if CNHD is under a DDOS, or if they have moved to a new side address?
    The old address I used to use was http://hd.gg/login.php however I cant seem to connect to it, maybe you guys can help me find the new one or tell me more information about what happened to CNHD.

Best regards Henrik1908
    sigpic

I guess no one has the answer:P
    sigpic

Comment

I'm in the same boat as you buddy. I'm sort of up shit creek with them down because I had been using CNHD almost exclusively with ratio in the teens and multi-TB u/l'd. All i torrent are remuxes and/or blu-rays, so unless CNHD comes back soon, my seedbox is going to be sitting idle as nobody will give me an invite to a similar site. Oh well, guess this is a lesson to not put all your bits in one basket.

Comment

I looked more into it, and seems like they have gotten a new name "HD4Fans" here is the sitelink http://www.hd4fans.org however, it cant find my email or username on that site, so I am struggling from here on, cant even find their IRC =/ if you can login please help me out find their IRC^^

Best regards Henrik1908
        sigpic

Comment

hd4fans is a new site found by beAst group which mainly used to post encode files on CNHD. No one real know CNHD goes where but we can sure it wont be back! So maybe the new site hd4fans is your better choice and it will open invites on 2.1.2014

Comment

Ill just CHDBits more than before I guess, mostly I wanted my CNHD back because of all the upload I had on it
            sigpic

Comment

CNHD/ChinaHDTV/HDGG have already been down for more than a month now. From my sources there are rumours about the owner who ran off with the site donation money. The site will not be back (as far as what I know), but their 'internal' encoding group, beAst, are positive in continuing releasing their encodes on hd4fans.

Comment

same situation here, hoping for open day on hd4fans.

Comment

I'm CNHD member too.
                  Very sad to hear that is
                  terminated

I need new chianese tracker

Comment

Originally posted by NaTreX View Post
                    CNHD/ChinaHDTV/HDGG have already been down for more than a month now. From my sources there are rumours about the owner who ran off with the site donation money. The site will not be back (as far as what I know), but their 'internal' encoding group, beAst, are positive in continuing releasing their encodes on hd4fans.
                    If a site like CNHD can vanish within 1 day then how can people trust trackers?
                    sigpic

[ἓν οἶδα ὅτι] οὐδὲν οἶδα - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by brightsm View Post
                      If a site like CNHD can vanish within 1 day then how can people trust trackers?
                      Do you trust the trackers? Because I don't. The only thing I trust are the few people behind the trackers. Its not like the first time a tracker can 'vanish' overnight. Demonoid and other trackers faced the same fate as CNHD, but with only different reasons. The trackers never forced you to register on their site, remember? You choose to register and to be a member there in order to get the content you desire. No one is forcing you to do what you want! ;)

Comment

Do you trust the trackers? Because I don't. The only thing I trust are the few people behind the trackers. Its not like the first time a tracker can 'vanish' overnight. Demonoid and other trackers faced the same fate as CNHD, but with only different reasons. The trackers never forced you to register on their site, remember? You choose to register and to be a member there in order to get the content you desire. No one is forcing you to do what you want! ;)
                        Actually i try to trust the trackers i use. The trackers i don't trust, usually i tend to snatch the contents i want and then say Goodbye. I know that there is no concrete way to trust trackers fully. If the site has a good number of users, friendly staff, transparent environment and is there for some time, i tell myself that this tracker can be trusted. Because i think the whole torrenting (sharing with other members) is not possible without a little trust. So i trusted CNHD to stay with me. But i guess i have to change my views towards things, towards trackers.
                        sigpic

[ἓν οἶδα ὅτι] οὐδὲν οἶδα - Socrates

Comment

I trust (to a reasonable level) the trackers I have been with a long time, some over 6.5Y, so that shows they have staying power. Any tracker can get hit by a DDOS, or maybe their ISP takes the server down, or the domain name gets impounded, that sort of stuff is beyond their control. I no longer invest large amounts of cash in trackers, just regular support to keep them going, & I have backups for each type, so if one goes down I usually have another to fall back on...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by negod View Post
                            I'm CNHD member too.
                            Very sad to hear that is
                            terminated
                            I need new chianese tracker
                            AsiaTorrents is good, I have an invite in my 10% GA...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWickerMan View Post
                              AsiaTorrents is good, I have an invite in my 10% GA...
                              Thanks.
                              As far as I checked, AsiaTorrents is only for Asian films. In CNHD, there were releases from all the world...

Comment

Working...
                              X