Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do trackers ban a country completely?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do trackers ban a country completely?

its really stupid, especially if i can proof that i'm a good user with legit seeding and buffers.
    is there a way to talk to an admin\gm to reconsider this? collective punishment is never right.

The admins can do whatever they want. Just like I can refuse to do business with companies that have moved their call center to India.

Is it wrong? Maybe. Is there a reason for it? Probably. Can you talk to them and change their mind? Maybe, but I'd doubt it.

If both 90% of my problems came from a select few countries and very little of my revenue came from those countries, I'd exclude users from those countries too.

Comment

To many issues from user's over there vs how much they donate = waste of time. <--- not fact. just my opinion

Comment

Its a kind of fashion now to ban a country. trackers who do this thinks they are interesting and leet. In my opinion is not worth to have on these trackers account. really good trackers , not banning a country . So LostHeaven you lost nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Geowaf View Post
          Its a kind of fashion now to ban a country. trackers who do this thinks they are interesting and leet. In my opinion is not worth to have on these trackers account. really good trackers , not banning a country . So LostHeaven you lost nothing
          are you sure?
          what.cd and hd-bits are top notch.

Comment

Could be a political choice? Wonder what the number one blocked country is?

Comment

i think the region which users do cheat alot or having bad reviews they ban that imo :p
              Special thanks to SiniuS for VIP giveaway and those who supported me!

Comment

why do trackers ban a country completely?
                probably the same reason entire countries attempt to 'ban' torrenting....

they simply don't like it/them... why?
                the tracker probably bans because the country is taking to much of its 'things'...
                the country probably bans because it is taking to much of its 'things' as well heh..

nobody likes it when people take their things :) especially without asking... and especially when you take lots and lots of things !

Comment

Countries often are banned because they are known for having notoriously slow internet so anyone without a seedbox wouldn't survive and would resort to cheating. This is why some sites allow you to sign up through seedbox as it shows you are a dedicated member and have no need to cheat

Comment

Working...
                  X