Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Login Inactivity Notification from Trackers!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Inactivity Notification from Trackers!

Hi all,

I was just wondering if all trackers send you an email notification for not logging in and being inactive ONSITE before throwing a ban on your account as a result of inactivity? Or, do some of them ban without even warning you?

Thanks!

[MENTION=245667]Sagittarius[/MENTION] some do send a warning many do not, just like you can park your account on some Trackers and not on others. I would say to make it a habit of going onto all your sites at least once every 30 Days
    only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

Some trackers need you to login at least once every 15 days. Also some trackers will disable your account if your download amount is "zero" regardless of you logged into the site or not. In addition to what Shadowbuild told you, you can also create a text/Word file and write down the names of the trackers which need you to login to the site in less than a month to be "active" and the time when you last logged in and check that to synchronize timings will help your account.
      sigpic

[ἓν οἶδα ὅτι] οὐδὲν οἶδα - Socrates

Comment

I used to have a folder with all my torrent sites and once every 2-3 weeks I would try and remember to hit "open all in tabs" on it.
        But right now I have put it so all my sites open in tabs whenever I open my browser since it is way to easy to forget to open that folder once a month.

The other day I was actually thinking about if it is possible to use the standard scheduler to once a week open all sites or some simple program that can do it.

Comment

I totally agree with what has been suggested so far. Due to lack of time during the week , I only log in to 1 or 2 favourite trackers and I tend to forget the others. I get constant remiders by TorrenTing.com and IPT but not from the others, so I made a habit of mine to log in to all of them in sequence, on Saturday or Sunday afternoon (unless I am aware that a kids movie is about to be released so I check them all daily !!!)

Comment

i just have all my trackers as pinned tabs in chrome. every time i open chrome they open as well. that way i can always s have a look at my ratio and check the forums.

Comment

I am active in the most of my trackers so that shouldn't happen for me. In addition to that some of my trackers have a buffer that I cannot get prunned because of my rank.

The only trackers I login just every two weeks are the general trackers like IPT, TD, SCC... I really don't use them alot.

Comment

Yeah i do the same in putting all my trackers in my chrome bar and try to do a daily login on each or have a specific day where i just login them all to check my current status on them all. its a bit annoying but a routine shortly follows and you start to not think about it.
                A big thank you to all the T-I members and moderators that support this site you make it all worthwhile!
                Also my very Special Thanks and appreciations to:

Comment

Based on past experience, IPT sends you an email if you haven't been to the site in over a week. I learned the hard way with some other trackers when I tried to log in (GFT and Pedro) but some may give you another chance if you email them or join their IRC channel.

AHD | AT | BCG | BitMe | BTN | CHD | HDB | HD-T | IPT | PEDRO | PTN | PTP | WFL | W.CD

If nobody hates you, you're doing something wrong.

Comment

If there are some trackers you aren't sure about there FAQ usually has there activity requirements right there to check from, but logging in each atleast once a month is usually good like said already.
                    Thanks extJSDB for VIP!

Comment

I receive email only from IPT, TD and Torrenting. Its better to have all trackers bookmarked in one folder of chrome, passwords saved and hit 'Open All Tabs' once in a while.

Comment

Not all tell you that. And wait time without login in its crazy in same trackers. There is one xxx that i forgot name now that you got disabled if not login in 3 days, just big crazy but its their tracker and their rules. A lot of people ignore faqs and get troubel because of this some day.

Comment

I have a folder on my bookmarks that I open once a month. I have a reminder on my phone that helps me remember this.
                          As said before some trackers let you re enable your account if you ask kindly on their IRC channels, but be prepared to sometimes find some difficult staff, or to be put onto some funny task to get your account back.

Comment

Originally posted by HammerZ View Post
                            I have a folder on my bookmarks that I open once a month. I have a reminder on my phone that helps me remember this.
                            As said before some trackers let you re enable your account if you ask kindly on their IRC channels, but be prepared to sometimes find some difficult staff, or to be put onto some funny task to get your account back.
                            I agree with you completely. I have now set a reminder on my phone and set a folder in my bookmarks section with trackers in it.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I have all my trackers bookmarked, and it takes like 5 minutes to press the link and login to all so i try to login every day to all of them

Comment

Working...
                              X