Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tracker for high quality Powerpoint 2013 templates (ms office 2013 templates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tracker for high quality Powerpoint 2013 templates (ms office 2013 templates)

Any trackers you know that have a ton of Powerpoint 2013 templates and others? Particularly Powerpoint 2013 though.
    Last edited by cookiemon2; November 10, 2013, 10:08 AM.

what do you mean by a ton of stuff? i think its a little soon for a decent version of 2013. what do you need from 2013 that 2010 don't have out of curiosity?

Comment

I fixed the title. I meant to type -> "powerpoint templates" and the like.

Comment

oh i see. non of the general trackers im a part of have any power point templates, nor does MyAnonamouse. sorry

Comment

Template p2p has few templates, its a forum not a tracker

Comment

First time, I heard of Template p2p, do they open registration often? When should I check with them? Doesn't seem to be many invites handed out here.

I saw some at what.cd too but I'm not sure if they are compatible with Powerpoint 2013...

Also, supposedly there is a Powerfinish / slideshop pack floating around but I can't locate a working site/link for it. frustrating
            Last edited by cookiemon2; November 11, 2013, 01:33 AM.

Comment

I think you need to use http://www.poweredtemplate.com/, it's much better than trackers. This site uses direct download so you don't need to waste your time installing torrent soft.

Comment

Hi, thanks for the great recommendation. But for all my presentations, I use templates from hislide.io. There is a huge selection of unique, in-house designed templates that are perfect for your presentation. Moreover, if you are preparing a presentation, you must understand that you must remember it. So I'm sure my recommendation will be a great option for you.

Comment

Working...
                X