Best Remux group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Remux group

I'm looking to get everyone's opinions on their favorite remux group. I used to collect 1080p movie encodes and have decided to convert over to remux's. My one and only concern is quality, I don't care about anything else.

If none of the choices apply to you, please select other and post the group here.
    kralimarko
    30.77%
    framestor
    26.92%
    hifi
    19.23%
    chd
    7.69%
    primehd
    7.69%
    other
    7.69%

For me
    1. HiFi
    2. kralimarko
    3. framestor

Comment

Without any doubt FraMeSToR

But decibeL & KRaLiMaRKo are good too

Remux are mostly the same so team dont really matter in quality
      what matter is daily releases and thats why i voted FraMeSToR

Comment

Remuxes have (or should have) lossless video and audio quality so there shouldn't be big differences. The biggest difference is the used source. It makes a difference to use an US Bluray as source or to use a HK BD (other audio streams, more subs, better colors...).

And some Remux groups are faster than others or do have more BD sources.

Comment

Originally posted by MarshalYen View Post
          Remuxes have (or should have) lossless video and audio quality so there shouldn't be big differences. The biggest difference is the used source. It makes a difference to use an US Bluray as source or to use a HK BD (other audio streams, more subs, better colors...).

And some Remux groups are faster than others or do have more BD sources.
          I thought there wouldn't be any difference between them. I do understand though that the source can be differentbut if they have the same source shouldn't they have the same final quality? :/
          :evil: HELLenic = Greek which came out of HELL :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by HELLenic View Post
            I thought there wouldn't be any difference between them. I do understand though that the source can be differentbut if they have the same source shouldn't they have the same final quality? :/
            As far as I know this is right but I don't know if there are some minor options which could change the quality. I haven't made a remux yet^^. Per definition a remux is just conversion from the BD to another container (usually mkv) and the menu and extras get stripped out. So they shouldn't be lossy in any way.

Comment

For me kralimarko & FraMeSToR

Comment

Well even on such recent time I'd say FraMeSToR. All are good and similar though but I like FraMeSToR over the others :)

Comment

Kralimarko and framestor are one of the best in existence.Also i like hdmaniacs as well

Comment

Is there a specific benefit of using remux? I always just download scene release movies/tv-shows and watch them as is.

Comment

Originally posted by doggymusou View Post
                      Is there a specific benefit of using remux? I always just download scene release movies/tv-shows and watch them as is.
                      It's the untouched BD stream put into a container and stripped of all of the extra BD features. Basically a smaller untouched BD.

Comment

I usually download the internal remuxes at HDB so my vote goes to them.

Comment

Oh, I see. So, basically the number one benefit is the smaller file size. Thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

Comment

kralimarko and hifi

Comment

framestor obviosly

Comment

Working...
                              X