Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

besides seeding how else do you share your torrents, do you share localy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• besides seeding how else do you share your torrents, do you share localy?

besides seeding how else do you share your torrents, do you share localy with friends?.....Im asking because right now besides seeding I share files with a few friends that grew up with me and cousins, those mf keep leeching everyday from the server I pay for but thats fine for me, I just want to know your opinion and if you do the same, share is care....and I dont care if they leech, there is plenty of bw on the box

We keep swapping our external hard drives amongst ourselves. That way all data is shared between everybody :D
    sigpic

Comment

I share with friends an family by swapping hard drives. I tried looking for local groups where people may physically share their items but couldn't locate any.

Comment

I let a few of my friends and family access my seedbox's data. I don't let them torrent anything to it but they're more than welcome to FTP any of the content that I have on there.

AHD | AT | BCG | BitMe | BTN | CHD | HDB | HD-T | IPT | PEDRO | PTN | PTP | WFL | W.CD

If nobody hates you, you're doing something wrong.

Comment

I only share with my family and some friends

Comment

Never share with my family or friend, i prefer to remain total anonym about my online activities

Comment

Besides, facebook and google, my family and my friends do not have a real idea of what am i lurking on. Even my mates, at college have access to my laptop when they want, but they do not really click any of my bookmarks, just if its a site they use. As for materials, if they need something from me, I get it and then share it with via dvd or something like google drive.
              sigpic
              "Never trust anyone too much, remember the devil was once an angel."

~Kaneki Ken

Comment

I only share with family members, mainly my sister as she's always requesting films from me.

Comment

It's kinda hard to explain pirating to someone, since its very nature is illegal. But I do share, though it's a no-questions-asked type of deal.

Comment

I setup my Freenas server and given FTP access to family ;)

Comment

Few years ago we used to have lan parties and did some sharing in the same network, but now one of my friends has a ftp server that we can connect to. It's a little slower way to share, but more convenient. :}

Comment

I share with my family by using an external drive. Very occasionally I'll use a private shared folder on a cloud service with an encrypted file to send to someone.

Comment

i share all of my stuff with the family and friends but using my computer as a home hub, to friends i just give them a hard drive full of stuff and update it when they ask. my intention is to get a nas and then create a area where my friends/family can remote in and just take what they want but quite a while from there.....
                          A big thank you to all the T-I members and moderators that support this site you make it all worthwhile!
                          Also my very Special Thanks and appreciations to:

Comment

I share at LANs .. we usually spend the first 1-2 days transferring files
                            then get to gaming
                            some people even skip the gaming and go home after they have raided our HDDs for the latest stuff

Comment

No, I don't share at all. Unless someone asks for something I happen to have but that's uncommon. I used to swap stacks of CD's that my friends and I used to burn for each other. Those were good times.

Comment

Working...
                              X