Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good French private torrent site?

Hi all,

I've recently started learning French and I'm trying to practice with some French TV shows and movies.
    The sites I'm currently at do not offer many of these, even the more popular ones are still hard to find and/or in low quality only.

I'm pretty sure there are sites in French that have these (might even be more practice if I can participate in the forums in French )

Anyway, can anyone recommend? tnx!

P.S.
    I'ts been awhile since I've visited this site, I read the rules again but I might have missed, so I just want to ask: am I allowed to post a request for a torrent site?

P.S. #2
    This is unrelated to torrents, more to the French part of this message. I heard there are some sites where you can speak to native French speakers in return to them speaking to you in your own native tongue, in case they also happen to learn it, does anyone know a site like this?
    P.S #2.1
    Anyone want to speak French with me?

As I'm not a member of any French tracker I unfortunately can't recommend any such tracker to you. But there are a few reviews here on T-I of French trackers which may help you to find a suitable one for you. And regarding requests: the rules state that you need to be at least a 33% member to request invites.

sigpic
    Sharing together - now and forever

Comment

look on the open trackers, the privateisland is opened

Comment

elite-tracker.net is often open these days and has a lot of good french content. Quite easy to build a decent ratio if you aren't too stupid. :)

Comment

You can easily find latest french private and public trackers here: Top French Torrent Sites of 2017 | TorrentNote

Comment

Originally posted by johandeps View Post
            You can easily find latest french private and public trackers here: Top French Torrent Sites of 2017 | TorrentNote
            Take care:FTDB and Rapidetracker no more online. The first one has many non official mirrors, not the place to go.
            T411 and Torrent9 are good 1st play to deal with

Comment

T411 seems a good option but again FTDB was the best.

Comment

I don't really know anything about French trackers unfortunately.

Comment

elite tracker is good french tracker.

Comment

Working...
                  X