Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best tracker for Mac Software? Audio Production?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best tracker for Mac Software? Audio Production?

Hey all,

Just curious to see what all of your thoughts are on trackers for someone on a mac for plugins, software, audio production, graphic design....?

I tried seach function so if you know of a thread covering this i would be happy to close mine. Thanks in advance!

This seems entirely MAC. But generally in Russian trackers should you do.

Comment

I am desperately trying to get an invite to brokenstones but that may or may not happen,.... im just trying to better my odds with more sites. thank you for the reply

Comment

Hmm..
        Course I can make my own GA, but some search and http://www.torrent-invites.com/10-gi...ys-x-30-a.html
        what's a problem, mate?
        (maybe I didn't get your correctly, if so didn't know more mac trackers myself)

Comment

Check out rutracker. they have a bunch of that stuff. It's open signup too! you need chrom though to translate from russian, unless you speak russian!

Comment

Originally posted by Intelectual View Post
            Check out rutracker. they have a bunch of that stuff. It's open signup too! you need chrom though to translate from russian, unless you speak russian!
            good looking out! although, they dont have much music production stuff for mac :(

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMe View Post
              good looking out! although, they dont have much music production stuff for mac :(
              Check out http://www.torrent-invites.com/track...tv-review.html
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Desilegends View Post
                thank you for the reply but im really only looking for software :)

Comment

you should check audionews.ru (AU) the tracker is all about DAW, VST and samples... I use a PC, but most of the shit i got from there was also for mac. a great tracker
                  i've got some invites for it too

Comment

check out brokenstones
                    We want intros back

Stuck with getting that server turned into a seedbox ? Let a pro do it for
                    FREE
                    FreeSeedboxInstallService
                    My Invite Threads
                    ~~ Come and Visit us on IRC and have access to this wealth of commands ~~

Comment

Originally posted by duketom View Post
                      check out brokenstones
                      thanks for the heads up!

Comment

you're welcome
                        We want intros back

Stuck with getting that server turned into a seedbox ? Let a pro do it for
                        FREE
                        FreeSeedboxInstallService
                        My Invite Threads
                        ~~ Come and Visit us on IRC and have access to this wealth of commands ~~

Comment

I second BRKS. Really good tracker for anything Apple, they cover everything.

Comment

have u ever try search in IPT
                            i think ipt have ton of mac application

Comment

I don't think that anyone has suggested PAT yet. Proaudiotorrents is a specifically tracker for the production of music. A review can be found here: http://www.torrent-invites.com/track...ts-review.html

Comment

Working...
                              X