No announcement yet.

How many torrents do you seed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

216 from home and only 1 left on Justseed.it.

Comment

If I only used my local ISP and HDDs then most likely the bare minimum to get to a 1.0 ratio TBH lol. Since I use a seedbox I'll fill it up and just remove the ones starting with the highest ratios.

AHD | AT | BCG | BitMe | BTN | CHD | HDB | HD-T | IPT | PEDRO | PTN | PTP | WFL | W.CD

If nobody hates you, you're doing something wrong.

Comment

20-30 max...and delete everything after 2 weeks

Comment

I hit 1000 yesterday : )

Comment

Usually between 50 and 150, i will usually get to 150 torrents and find that around 75 of which need deleting as they have not been in good time, i own a seedbox so unfortunately i have to keep withing their space restrictions :(
            A big thank you to all the T-I members and moderators that support this site you make it all worthwhile!
            Also my very Special Thanks and appreciations to:

Comment

i am currently seeding 75 torrents but my range usually varies from 50-100 depending on my internet speeds :)

Comment

I like to keep my list lean. I don't go over 30 torrents total across all my trackers.

Comment

atm its 36 some from torrent day and some from mya

Comment

I have about ~3400 seeding from my home atm. c;

Comment

wow, it's amazing how many torrents you all seed. the most I have seeded at once is around 15 torrents. lol

Comment

I average between 150-300.

Comment

I've got 80 going right now. I have only small amount of hdd space though..
                          JOIN US ON IRC FOR CHATTING, FUN, GAMES & PRIZES!

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
                          IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

It varies all the time. i have my client auto-remove most torrents when ratio hits 4.0 or 3 months... but i do have a cap of 500 on all auto-managed torrents.
                            With some trackers, i prefer to perma-seed some files forever, so it's hard to name an exact amount.

Comment

I am currently seeding 28 and 99% of them are full blu-ray disc copies.

Comment

Im currently on 498 which is probably average, a 1000 is probably my max. Due to internet resrictions I can really only seed of my seedbox so it all comes down to the 1TB restriction placed on me by its size. I seed untill I need space to download something new and then delete the oldest thing on the box. Still its an arbitary measure, sometimes a single torrent is a 100 gb sometimes its 250 mb

Comment

Working...
                                X