• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any one that shares more then 100 torrent most be sick heheh

Comment

i dont know...all seefboxes together about 12000....somthing like that

Comment

135 at the moment, but as ive been away all weekend this figure may rise over the next few days while i get back up to date

Comment

A couple hundred from my 100 Mbit Kimsufi 2G and after 1 - 2 weeks depending on turnover, they are moved to my 48 TB media server where I seed about 2500 torrents at the moment. I'm allocating about 5 Mbit of my meager outbound bandwidth for seeding, so I don't move huge volume but I pick up some great seed bonuses on older poorly seeded titles. If I get a re-seed request, I'll usually bump up the bandwidth priority on that torrent to move a little more volume on it.

Comment

I seed just under 200, i find that is a good number for me to keep track of

Comment

I try to seed as much as I can (gotta keep a good ratio ) but that's only between 150-250 depends on the size of each torrent
              my hard drive is too small

Comment

Right now seeding about 175. It will probably go up as I join more trackers.

Comment

I'm seeding 27 now. All of it what.cd.

Comment

I am seeding 586 torrents right now :D And in these are many Pack's ;)

Comment

Almost at 1200 now :)

Comment

848 right now on home connection only - obviously soon to be more!
                        ~~~ Aficianado of FLAC and BluRay ~~~
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm interested in joining HDBITS.org so if anyone is in a position to help me out please contact me via PM and thank you!

Comment

50 torrent right now

Comment

I have a seedbox with 300ish seeding at the moment. I don't seed from my home pc nowadays.

Comment

I'm seeding 125 right now. I try to stay between 100-150.

Comment

I'm pretty limited with my 450GB seedbox, so as a lot are season torrents, somewhere between 90~110

Comment

Working...
                                X