Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New tracker: TheWoz.org - The next-generation Mac tracker is now in private beta.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tracker: TheWoz.org - The next-generation Mac tracker is now in private beta.

https://thewoz.org/
    Looks like a new Gazelle based Mac tracker.

Looks pretty good :D I will use this when I will buy my new MAChine :D

Comment

Not sure if there is a need for it, as with BrokenStones and a few general trackers you can get almost everything you need for your mac.
      However I've signed up for their waitlist and newsletter, maybe they can show off something special :)

Comment

Glad a mac tracker came out I see a lot of people looking for one

Comment

Brokenstones seems enough for me, but it's always nice to have alternatives. Most trackers eventually die, so it will be good to have a back up. I've never been a huge fan of gazelle (BTN excluded) but I'll see what happens. You never can tell which new startup tracker will become the next what.cd

Comment

Originally posted by tidog View Post
            I've never been a huge fan of gazelle (BTN excluded) but I'll see what happens.
            What don't you like in gazelle? It's so easy to use, a lot of features can be implemented in the code, and it also requires less resources on the tracker's part.

Comment

Originally posted by Spabako View Post
              What don't you like in gazelle? It's so easy to use, a lot of features can be implemented in the code, and it also requires less resources on the tracker's part.
              Sorry, I should have been more specific. I would probably like it a lot from a coding standpoint, however, I have only ever been a user. I just don't really like the layout. Most of all the torrent layout. For some reason it really irks me to see everything as a subcategory of something else. That's mostly what I think of when I see gazelle, and it just doesn't fit most things. On what.cd, it was used for specific album formats. This is decent. It gets annoying though when there is only one format, and you still see it a subcategory of something which has no other items. It takes up twice the space, and just feels convoluted in my opinion. BTN is also good about keeping it from looking overly complicated for no reason. It's only showed there when you're looking at something already, and most of the time there it's hidden. Many places like gazelle games bother me though, because if you go to the "torrents" page, it's extremely clutter with only a few things showing, and many of the taking up large sections of the page. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I prefer a text based interface just because it's clean and straight forward.

Comment

ipt also have ton of stuff mac app

Comment

Working...
                X