Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Know of tracker for travel guides?

Hi guys,

I am active on several ebook trackers but I just have difficulty finding travel guides (such as lonely planet, rough guide, frommer, eyewitness - any brand really or format : epub, mobi, pdf).

Any tracker where they are easier to find (newer editions especially).

Thanks

Originally posted by tempid View Post
    Hi guys,

I am active on several ebook trackers but I just have difficulty finding travel guides (such as lonely planet, rough guide, frommer, eyewitness- any brand really or format : epub, mobi, pdf).

Any tracker where they are easier to find (newer editions especially).

Thanks
    Hi
    I've searched your searchwords on Bibliotik and here we go:
    "lonely planet" search gives 244 results,
    "rough guide" search gives 118 results,
    frommer = 236 results
    eyewitness @tags travel gives 6 results

Comment

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I am not a member on bibliotik.

Comment

If we are talking about currently open trackers, I guess Docspedia may have something for you... try checking it out as it is currently open for new members :)

Comment

Now there are a lot of blogs and websites with travel guides. This is in my opinion very important topic for all who loves travel.

Comment

I agree. Recently, I wanted to visit a new city and go on vacation with my family, but to apply to the agency was quite expensive. So I googled and find more info about flights from Boston to Rome. It's really very convenient and you can personally plan a vacation without the help of travel agencies.

Comment

I have long wanted to go abroad for medical tourism in Muslim countries. I read more information on the site and now i choose the best opinion still like sites like Bookimed and Atlantic TherapeuticsI have one question. How effective are these cervices?
              Last edited by Flexderec; January 21, 2020, 12:19 PM.

Comment

親愛なる友人、あなたが流れることができない勃起不全の問題に対する良い解決策を探しているな ら、私はあな たがここで https://yakkyoku-jp.com/kamagra-oral-jelly-100-mg/ をチェックすることを強くお勧めします、私はあなたが間違いなく喜ぶと確信 しています

Comment

Working...
                X