Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGn Closed

GGn is shut down...a sad day for many :(

I just saw this news, a sad sad day! It was a good site while it lasted. A very fun site with an amazing community and awesome stylesheet. I'll miss it.

Comment

yeps :( r.i.p.

swiftdestiny edit: images removed - unapproved image host
      You will need to use one of the approved image hosts for all images: T-I Image Dump (preferred), Imageshack or Imagebam. Please remember to browse at our rules once in a while to keep yourself refreshed.
      Last edited by swiftdestiny; June 6, 2013, 11:47 AM. Reason: unapproved image host

Comment

First bitGamer, then Underground-Gamer, and now GazelleGames. I hope Blackcats Games isn't next, they're all that's left...

Comment

time to make new tracker i guess?

Comment

Had so much potential, the funny thing is the gaming ones are being targeted, sounds suspicious
            sigpic

Raum shadowbuild extJSDB(For VIP) Copper TankGirl IguessNot KevinTrevor
            Cafe gblaze ghost6945
            Hyoksang
            pejiotoPatriotlion GPaX HunTer666 MadafakinBATMAN
            WhiteLie (For signature) MichaelJenkinsSportsFan23
            and all the other members and friends (omg too many to add to list)

Comment

Some of these trackers really are a waste of everyone's time. If they're not committed to running it properly, then don't run it in the first place.

Many people were spending their time uploading torrents to GGn when BG was hit because they thought GGn would remain for a long time.

Comment

Last edited by i36g1; April 11, 2014, 07:29 PM.

Comment

DAAAMN !! Bitgamer first and before some days UG and now GGn WTF is going on !! Trackers falls one by one ... who's can guess what next

Comment

Originally posted by minesweeper51 View Post
                    Some of these trackers really are a waste of everyone's time. If they're not committed to running it properly, then don't run it in the first place.

Many people were spending their time uploading torrents to GGn when BG was hit because they thought GGn would remain for a long time.
                    yea. they got like 1000% funding when BG was down

Comment

Now, begins the search for the next game tracker.

Comment

What's going on? one after another...

Comment

The copyright groups are really pushing hard, it seems.

I have hope that these trackers will rise again in some way, but a small part of me is starting to wonder if this is the beginning of the end.

Comment

Next target: BCG?

Comment

Time to start taking weekly screenshots of my trackers for ratio proofs...I had some great stats at UG and was slowly working up at GGn.

Comment

Working...
                              X