Good eBook private torrent site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good eBook private torrent site?

anyone know of a good ebook tracker ? especially if it has a large amount of content for erotic novels for kindle.

Bibliotik.

Good luck trying for an invite.

Comment

Bibiotik
      Bitme
      My Anonymouse
      STP (stop the press)
      sigpic

Raum shadowbuild extJSDB(For VIP) Copper TankGirl IguessNot KevinTrevor
      Cafe gblaze ghost6945
      Hyoksang
      pejiotoPatriotlion GPaX HunTer666 MadafakinBATMAN
      WhiteLie (For signature) MichaelJenkinsSportsFan23
      and all the other members and friends (omg too many to add to list)

Comment

Since it's not been mentioned I will add that eBookVortex has a pretty well stocked erotic fiction section

Comment

Bitme......

Comment

well if ya looking for Myanonymous which has lotsa ebooks, I have a few invites :) (they are easy to get on TI, lotsa ppl offer them)

http://www.torrent-invites.com/10-gi...onus-each.html

Comment

as for me - bitme is the best for e-learning

Comment

thanks guys. just got invites to ebookvortex and myanonymouse =D

will be trying to acquire the other ebook torrents in the future

Comment

In addition to what's been mentioned, thegeeks.bz is pretty great as well

Comment

I'm after some fairly rare books that can run upto a few thousand $ for a set. Do any of the main ebook trackers do scans of books that aren't available as Ebooks or am I simply dreaming?

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen786 View Post
                      I'm after some fairly rare books that can run upto a few thousand $ for a set. Do any of the main ebook trackers do scans of books that aren't available as Ebooks or am I simply dreaming?
                      I've seen instances of it but it's not that common simply because of the sheer amount of work generally involved in such a task

Comment

Very true. Each page has to be scanned by a professional machine or home made one. It takes so long to scan pages from a set.

Comment

eBookVortex would probably have been your best bet for erotic novels, but that site went down this week. :( If I were you, I wouldn't even bother trying to get bibliotik. It's really hard to get an invite & there really isn't a wide selection of erotic novels. myanonamouse is a good tracker, lots of fiction and some erotic.

I've heard nothing but good things about bitme, but it seems like everyone is trying to get an invite there (including me). Hope that helps

Comment

BitMe
                            Bibliotik
                            MyAnonamouse

BitSpyder
                            Docspedia

Comment

thanks guys.

how does Docspedia compare to Myanonamouse or Bitspyder?

Comment

Working...
                              X