Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking For A Good, All Around MUSIC Tracker....HELP??(Exclude What & Waffles Please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For A Good, All Around MUSIC Tracker....HELP??(Exclude What & Waffles Please)

Hey guys/girls, im looking for an all genre type of music tracker. One thats...

-Fairly decent to seed
    -Wide variety
    -Decent speeds
    -Large user base
    -Large amount of torrents

Thanks for the help people!!

I can only think of Libble. It can be a good start but it doesn't go near What and Waffles content and variety wise. It is opened for signups since quite some time now.
    Oh, i've heard very good things about RuTracker too. Apparently you can only browse it in Russian language but Google Chrome translator may help you with that. Even though it's not specialized in music, it appears to have very good music content and from the feedback i have it can be a better choice than Libble.
    Last edited by TorrentInv; March 6, 2013, 08:07 PM.

Comment

just join what or waffles. theres no replacement for these that are even remotely as good as them

well i cant speak for waffles but thats how i feel about what.
      Proud founder of the #brothel

Comment

My best advice would be Rutracker, its in russian but if you get google to translate you will have no problems and you will find a lot of good stuff there.

Cheers

Comment

libble is gatekept by a group of a**holes. Don't even bother. The fact that it's been accepting everyone for weeks and still just having a dozen or so upload per day tells you a lot.

Comment

Tbh with the conditions you put forth Whatcd has large database for music but not so easy to seed.
            In other words simply get in there mate
            We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Comment

what or waffles
              similar content on both, lotsa variety and good rentention

take a look at the tracker reviews if you haven't already that should help

also, this has been asked many times before. it's a good idea to do a search for similar threads too

Comment

What Best tracker for music | Huge content | Lots of seeders | Very hard to seed | Hard to get in.
                Waffles 2nd best | Good content | Steady seeders | Hard to seed | Moderate in getting in.
                Libble Has somewhat low content | Quite amount of seeders | Easy to seed | Easy to get in(Random open signups).
                SaM New tracker | FLAC only | Ratioless | Good seeders and content | Easy to get in.
                TT Trance and scene | Well seeded | Moderate in seeding | Hard to get in.
                TR Trance only | Well seeded | Most number of trance torrents | Moderate in seeding | Not that hard to get in.

Above trackers are specialized music trackers.

SCC Scene general | Well seeded | Great pre times | Hard to get in | Easy to maintain a ratio.
                IPT General | Very well seeded | Promissing speeds | Easy to get in | Easy to maintain a ratio.
                TL General | Well seed | Awesome speeds | Easy to get in | Hard to maintain a ratio.

Above trackers are general/0day trackers but has a quite number of music torrents.
                sigpic
                A big thanks for extJSDB for my new class upgrade.
                A high 5 for all my friends .
                Thanks IguessNot for the seedbox.

Comment

Rutracker has down....there is no public or open tracker like it, it beats waffles and not only that it has content from waffles, what.cd and more, everything from cd(first pressers), discography, vinyl, highres & 24 bit stuff, even multichannel music
                  its a russian tracker, so use google translate or some other program to translate the page, the site is very easy to use
                  sigpic

Raum shadowbuild extJSDB(For VIP) Copper TankGirl IguessNot KevinTrevor
                  Cafe gblaze ghost6945
                  Hyoksang
                  pejiotoPatriotlion GPaX HunTer666 MadafakinBATMAN
                  WhiteLie (For signature) MichaelJenkinsSportsFan23
                  and all the other members and friends (omg too many to add to list)

Comment

Pretty much what Cafe said. The only ones I would add to his list are
                    Rutracker
                    Open.cd
                    Mp3scene.eu

Comment

why not waffles or what? just curious. is it because it's tough to seed? yeah it can be... but with a seedbox it's a lot easier as long as you're patient.

Comment

Originally posted by jadenx2 View Post
                        why not waffles or what? just curious. is it because it's tough to seed? yeah it can be... but with a seedbox it's a lot easier as long as you're patient.
                        What and waffles are definitely great music trackers.But yeah as you said with a seedbox it's not hard to seed to what.cd,but still you do have to possess the knowledge of uploading and using a seedbox to the maximum.
                        sigpic
                        A big thanks for extJSDB for my new class upgrade.
                        A high 5 for all my friends .
                        Thanks IguessNot for the seedbox.

Comment

Originally posted by xxmusicxx View Post
                          Rutracker has down....there is no public or open tracker like it, it beats waffles and not only that it has content from waffles, what.cd and more, everything from cd(first pressers), discography, vinyl, highres & 24 bit stuff, even multichannel music
                          its a russian tracker, so use google translate or some other program to translate the page, the site is very easy to use
                          [MENTION=197726]xxmusicxx[/MENTION] - you are absolutely right. I am simply amazed at the music selection at rutracker. I listen to some obscure music and I am a member of some specialized trackers to suit my tastes, but rutracker has been my go to music tracker for quite some time. I cannot say enough good things about them.

Comment

The problem with rutracker is that you can't use seedbox since it's open tracker. Seedbox provider may terminate account for using it.
                            We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by boot View Post
                              The problem with rutracker is that you can't use seedbox since it's open tracker. Seedbox provider may terminate account for using it.
                              I am exploring a bit with Google Translate now.. I can't seem to find any reference to it but I am amusing despite a need to open an account there's no requirement on ratio, etc, right?

One just downloads like one would with private bay, etc?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X