Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know what's going on with MyAnonamouse?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know what's going on with MyAnonamouse?

The site and tracker are down, and according to this threat on reddit:

MyAnonamouse drama? : trackers

They were asking for donations in bitcoin after Paypal froze their accounts, apparently there was some PM send to all users that was subsequently deleted, there are some allegations of previous behaviors from previous owners... anyway, it sounds a mess.
    sigpic

I posted the SysOp's message but staff must have trashed it. Last update yesterday said they got enough for this months rent, who knows. Hope it's maintenance.

Comment

Oh no!!!! Looks like another one bites the dust?????? hope not!!! Its down right now for me.

Comment

I'll be really upset if these guys go down. I reallly like them.

Comment

this would crush me!!. hopefully they get everything all sorted out. i need my MyA!!!!!!!
          special thanks to extJSDB for the VIP. special thanks to SiniuS for the avatar.
          sigpic
          "Alea iacta est." - The die is cast

"Veni, vidi, vici!" - I came, I saw, I conquered.

caesar....

Comment

I don't think a big tracker like this would go down for good that easily. It might be just a small downtime

Comment

MyA is one of the best trackers out there. very friendly and helpful staff, easy to seed, plenty of content, very generous bonus point system.
              this is the one tracker that i have donated the most to. if they need help with bills, i will gladly open my wallet again.
              they have saved me alot of $$$$$, so it would be askin very little to give some back.
              sigpic

caesar....

Comment

I hope it will be back soon. It's my first priv and I was hoping to lay my hands on music production related video tuts they had. Now I feel kinda hopeless :P

Comment

[MENTION=205930]PRIMUSPILUS[/MENTION] - I agree bud. I've donated to them and would gladly give some $$ back. If they come back up I'm throwing in some $$

Comment

funny this happens right after i join. anyways i hope they sort thos through quickly.

Comment

What was the nature of the PM? Whistleblowing?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperT View Post
                        Oh no!!!! Looks like another one bites the dust?????? hope not!!! Its down right now for me.
                        lol at this guy ^

You should all look for invites to Bibliotik, eBookVortex etc

Worth having a look at the top voted comment on that reddit discussion.
                        Last edited by Copper; February 13, 2013, 01:41 AM.
                        "Dear World, I am leaving because I am bored. I feel I have lived long enough. I am leaving you with your worries in this sweet cesspool. Good luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Intelectual View Post
                          What was the nature of the PM? Whistleblowing?
                          Check the reddit thread, partway down the page someone describes the PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pulser View Post
                            lol at this guy ^

You should all look for invites to Bibliotik, eBookVortex etc

Worth having a look at the top voted comment on that reddit discussion.
                            could not disagree with you more. each his own i guess.
                            Last edited by Copper; February 13, 2013, 01:41 AM.
                            sigpic

caesar....

Comment

Site and tracker down for me. The weird part is last night they said they had enough for another month. I hope they didn't take the money and run.

Comment

Working...
                              X