Tracker(s) with most HDBits content?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buner View Post
    i don not agree. atleast for the reason that the variables are not the same for making a justified comparisons.

what we all forget when comparing HDBITS encodes with other encoder teams is the SIZE..
    you will get a 720p encode from teams other than HDBITS in size ranging from 4.3 to 4.5 GB while the same movie from HDBITS encoders would be 5.5 to 10 GB in size (only CtrlHD rips from WEB source are less than 4 GB in size)
    for example take a documentary series "water life":

Water Life S01 720p BluRay x264-NODLABS - 16.40 GB
    Water.Life.S01.720p.BluRay.x264-HDxT - 21.88 GB
    Water Life 2009 720p Bluray DTS 5.1 x264-DON - 54.13 GB

OR
    Argo.2012.EXTENDED.720p.bluray.dts.x264-publichd - 5.36 GB
    Argo.2012.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-HDWing - 6.21 GB
    Argo.2012.EXTENDED.BluRay.720p.DTS.x264-CHD - 6.59 GB
    Argo.2012.EXTENDED.720p.BluRay.DD5.1.x264-EbP - 8.72 GB
    Argo.2012.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-CtrlHD - 9.05 GB
    OR

Redbelt 2008 BluRay 720p DTS x264-WiKi - 4.43 GB
    Redbelt.2008.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-DON - 6.56 GB

and the list may go on.
    therefore, as the SIZE is not the same, it would be very unreasonable to compare the encodes.
    QULAITY of the encodes can only be correctly decided when the size and source is the same (more or less).

-----------------------------------------

back to the topic;
    HDVNBits has Epb as its internal group and indeed u can find most HDBits encodes there.
    however, no one mentioned FANO.LV. almost all the movies in their HD Movie categories are from HDBits.
    not true i'v seen alot of movies CtrlHD same size as CHD for ex
    and downloaded both HDbits won again....u know some time's i pick an un-known encoder movie with great quality and after i search about him i discover his from HDbits ..it's crazy
    it's not about the size HDbits encoders knows the job they knew the right settings they r pros ..end of story

Comment

I'm also constantly looking for the best possible transparent encoders but it seems it's almost impossible to come to a conclusion. At the moment, D-Z0N3, D0N, FLAWL3SS, PRiME-HD & ESiR are amongst my favorites which I have access to. 10bit encodes in my opinion represent the last step on the ladder but it seems not too many releasers encode hi10p besides PRiME-HD & ESiR. If anyone cares to mention any superior groups, I would gladly take your advice but please refrain from any speculation. If you can manage to be specific as to why they're better, that would make my day!
      Last edited by 0NENIGHTST4N; May 27, 2013, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by buner View Post
        i don not agree. atleast for the reason that the variables are not the same for making a justified comparisons.

what we all forget when comparing HDBITS encodes with other encoder teams is the SIZE..
        you will get a 720p encode from teams other than HDBITS in size ranging from 4.3 to 4.5 GB while the same movie from HDBITS encoders would be 5.5 to 10 GB in size (only CtrlHD rips from WEB source are less than 4 GB in size)
        for example take a documentary series "water life":

Water Life S01 720p BluRay x264-NODLABS - 16.40 GB
        Water.Life.S01.720p.BluRay.x264-HDxT - 21.88 GB
        Water Life 2009 720p Bluray DTS 5.1 x264-DON - 54.13 GB

OR
        Argo.2012.EXTENDED.720p.bluray.dts.x264-publichd - 5.36 GB
        Argo.2012.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-HDWing - 6.21 GB
        Argo.2012.EXTENDED.BluRay.720p.DTS.x264-CHD - 6.59 GB
        Argo.2012.EXTENDED.720p.BluRay.DD5.1.x264-EbP - 8.72 GB
        Argo.2012.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-CtrlHD - 9.05 GB
        OR

Redbelt 2008 BluRay 720p DTS x264-WiKi - 4.43 GB
        Redbelt.2008.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-DON - 6.56 GB

and the list may go on.
        therefore, as the SIZE is not the same, it would be very unreasonable to compare the encodes.
        QULAITY of the encodes can only be correctly decided when the size and source is the same (more or less).

-----------------------------------------

back to the topic;
        HDVNBits has Epb as its internal group and indeed u can find most HDBits encodes there.
        however, no one mentioned FANO.LV. almost all the movies in their HD Movie categories are from HDBits.
        Comparing encodes by size... Well, the size isn't something you should be comparing those for. In encoding world best encodes are made by happy medium of size/quality.

Comment

<<<<BUMPER>>>>

Comment

It's not about size, it's about transparency. Good encoders try to make a release transparent to the source. Only scene aims for size and speed - P2P groups should aim for quality.

Comment

You Can Find A Great Majority Of DON's Encodes On "Easy To Get Into" Trackers Such As HDVN or VNBITS. I Also Collect DON's Encodes And They Just So Happen To Be All Freeleech On Those Very Trackers ;-)

Comment

hd-torrents.org
                hd-space.org
                hdme.eu
                bit-hdtv.com

Comment

Working...
                X