X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cerberusj
    replied
    HDChina
    HDC's BBS is back online. The tracker will be online in 2 days.

Confirmed by people that actually know staff.

(keeps timing out but it was online)

Leave a comment:

• Cafe
    replied
    Didn't read all the three pages so don't know anyone has already posted this tracker.But Blu-Evolution is a nice tracker to start with,Blu-Evo has an internal team,with quick releases.Most of the torrents are uploaded through seedboxes,happy hour freeleech feature and a good bonus point system.

Other than that,PTP is good for any movie,and PixelHD is a ratioless tracker,along with compact releases.

Leave a comment:

• Nirogol
    replied
    Originally posted by dongge View Post
    im just bored, pm me any kind of ratio proof you have.
    Sent ! ! !

CyniC thank you for the detailed post !

Leave a comment:

• dongge
    replied
    Originally posted by Nirogol View Post
    Well, My best movies tracker is dead. (if not i would like to hear) !!

There's any other tracker like it ? (other than CHDBITS which is impossible to get invited to)

give me some options please...thank you.

im just bored, pm me any kind of ratio proof you have.

Leave a comment:

• CyniC
    replied
    First off, are we absolutely sure HDChina is dead? Any links or something to confirm it? In any case, to answer the OP's question, shadowbuild's recommendation are solid IMO.
    Originally posted by shadowbuild View Post
    awesomehd or pixelhd would work for you IMO
    Awesome HD for quality, Pixel HD for compact encodes and I'd add PTP for their movie library. None of them are too hard to get even. If you don't have any of them, there is an easy way to get on all of them (other then through GA's in T-I of course). Get on PTP and Pixel HD via the recruitment threads on T-I (I'm not sure whether Pixel HD's recruitment thread is still running though). Become a power user on PTP (not hard at all) and get recruited on AHD and Pixel HD through their recruitment thread.

Other alternatives would be Beyond HD and HD torrents probably:
    Beyond HD is the only ratio-free tracker and they have a decent internal teaml Framestore (along with others of course). The thing is that the quality has dropped a bit and you don't get that many new internal releases as of late. Retention is mediocre too.

HDT is another alternative too although I'd be 50/50 with it. Good remux and 720p encode content, decent 1080p, no HnRs system are the good parts. Their retention is so-and-so, they have a pay-to-leech/pay-to-join mentality, quarterly download rules sucks, their bonus points system is ineffective, while at the same time the community and mods are absolutely balls. If you stay away from their forums though and have a very good home connection or seedbox, you should be fine though.
    Last edited by CyniC; February 2, 2013, 06:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• HDwood
    replied
    HDVnbits or awesomeHD, really good trackers.

Leave a comment:

• Seed_Baron
    replied
    Although the above users gave better examples, you might want to check out HD-MKV.

http://www.torrent-invites.com/track...kv-review.html

Good luck finding a new tracker :)

Leave a comment:

• unknownds
    replied
    CHD is my alternative now, but HDstar is getting better and many new BDs update faster than CHD

Leave a comment:

• free
    replied
    yes awesome-hd and TTG both could be good alternative tracker to HDChina

A-HD has good internal groups also remux

TTG has good encode team it is WiKi it is like HDChina maybe better than HDChina enjoy

Leave a comment:

• Li0n
    replied
    Originally posted by Nirogol View Post
    I left a request for CHD but i dont belive someone give me an invite....what is TTG ? don't know this tracker...
    yeah CHD is not easy to join, the best way to join them is that you should request invite in some chinese holidays (lunar new year, mid autumn holiday and their national day). In these holidays they share a lot of invites and some user classes can invite people. In normal days, only VIP or super high class can invite.
    another way is request in some special tracker, you can find a thread about that in TI
    Here's TTG: TorrenTGui

Leave a comment:

• Nirogol
    replied
    Originally posted by TorInvitev2 View Post
    My vote for hd chinese tracker:

CHD is the best > HDchina > TTG > HDroad, hdstar, CNHD.

Btw, you can choose other trackers (not chinese tracker): hdvnbits (the most favorite of mine), hd-torrent, bithdtv, hdclub. These're super cool and the best.
    And other choice is: awesomehd, hdme, ....

I hope you can choose what you want!

P/S: pixelhd or x264.me are other good choice. I don't mention them because i've never used them before!
    I left a request for CHD but i dont belive someone give me an invite....what is TTG ? don't know this tracker...

Leave a comment:

• Li0n
    replied
    My vote for hd chinese tracker:

CHD is the best > HDchina > TTG > HDroad, hdstar, CNHD.

Btw, you can choose other trackers (not chinese tracker): hdvnbits (the most favorite of mine), hd-torrent, bithdtv, hdclub. These're super cool and the best.
    And other choice is: awesomehd, hdme, ....

I hope you can choose what you want!

P/S: pixelhd or x264.me are other good choice. I don't mention them because i've never used them before!

Leave a comment:

• Nirogol
    replied
    Originally posted by Cerberusj View Post
    HDChina was known for it's internal releases, not really for their scene releases. You can pretty much get those on every tracker with HD in it or even general trackers :P.
    Yeah the other versions that almost every movie had including their internal releases...that's what i meant.

Leave a comment:

• Magister
    replied
    Originally posted by VLaDiK View Post
    what would be great for untouched bluray sources? looking for quality, not for encodes
    Unless you are watching movies frame by frame some encodes are practically lossless. If that's not an option you should take a look at AHD because they are still the king of remuxes.

For untouched BluRays
    Blockbusters - CHD
    Old and foreign movies (prior to 1980) - HDRoad & CHDBits
    TV: BTN

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    awesomehd or pixelhd would work for you IMO

Leave a comment:

Working...
X