HDChina Alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDChina Alternative

Well, My best movies tracker is dead. (if not i would like to hear) !!

There's any other tracker like it ? (other than CHDBITS which is impossible to get invited to)

give me some options please...thank you.

HD-Torrents maybe, or PTP.

Comment

HDRoad, BlueBird

Comment

HD-Torrents, is great (:

Comment

CHDbits :P it's not impossible to get in, it's worth to leave a request but yeah the above mentioned HD-Torrents is pretty good aswell :)

sigpic
          _.-=' Special thanks to SiniuS for making me VIP and to Gblaze for graph work :)
          '=-._

Comment

If you are not Chinese then any respectable hd, movies or even general tracker will be very good alternative for hdchina. Filelist, Iptorrents, blu-evolution, hd-torrents, ptp or tehconnection is easy to get and easy to keep your ratio. If your are Chinese then try joining CNHD or HDStar (CNHD is open now) they have good encodes and very easy to keep ratio, fast releases too.

Comment

you could try tehconnection, its like a smaller cousin of ptp

Comment

The most analogous alternatives in my opinion would be HDStar or CNHD.

For a more refined recommendation I'd have to know what type of media you were typically downloading.

Comment

what would be great for untouched bluray sources? looking for quality, not for encodes

Comment

Originally posted by Kvothe View Post
                    The most analogous alternatives in my opinion would be HDStar or CNHD.

For a more refined recommendation I'd have to know what type of media you were typically downloading.
                    Nothing special...regular scene movies,1080P of course....but the speed was amazing and every movie had many of uptade versions. somthing that i dont get in other trackers...

Comment

HDChina was known for it's internal releases, not really for their scene releases. You can pretty much get those on every tracker with HD in it or even general trackers :P.

sigpic
                      _.-=' Special thanks to SiniuS for making me VIP and to Gblaze for graph work :)
                      '=-._

Comment

awesomehd or pixelhd would work for you IMO

Comment

Originally posted by VLaDiK View Post
                          what would be great for untouched bluray sources? looking for quality, not for encodes
                          Unless you are watching movies frame by frame some encodes are practically lossless. If that's not an option you should take a look at AHD because they are still the king of remuxes.

For untouched BluRays
                          Blockbusters - CHD
                          Old and foreign movies (prior to 1980) - HDRoad & CHDBits
                          TV: BTN
                          sigpic
                          If you need help feel free to PM me, but keep in mind that asking for an invite is not considered help.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerberusj View Post
                            HDChina was known for it's internal releases, not really for their scene releases. You can pretty much get those on every tracker with HD in it or even general trackers :P.
                            Yeah the other versions that almost every movie had including their internal releases...that's what i meant.

Comment

My vote for hd chinese tracker:

CHD is the best > HDchina > TTG > HDroad, hdstar, CNHD.

Btw, you can choose other trackers (not chinese tracker): hdvnbits (the most favorite of mine), hd-torrent, bithdtv, hdclub. These're super cool and the best.
                              And other choice is: awesomehd, hdme, ....

I hope you can choose what you want!

P/S: pixelhd or x264.me are other good choice. I don't mention them because i've never used them before!

Comment

Working...
                              X