Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What.cd now has more music than oink did. Did it in less time to, so I'd say What.cd is more special than oink. Can't believe people are still saying how much they miss oink where theres a perfect alternative(shit, more than 1) in What/Waffles.

Who cares if big name artists was on the site..That should be one of the obvious reasons as to why it was shut down, along with the 200k members it had.
    Last edited by Ureshii; September 24, 2008, 01:11 AM.

Comment

True there are alternatives to oink now but you never forget your first love.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitlovin View Post
        True there are alternatives to oink now but you never forget your first love.
        lol

I was a member at oink, I got invited a few months before it went down.
        I miss it :(

Comment

lol rip oink

Comment

nvr understood the hype behind the site...i guess there weren't many alternatives back then so it makes sense

still there's no real reason to miss the site as of today

Comment

Oink was my first private tracker.. I miss it, hope it comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by killzone View Post
                nvr understood the hype behind the site...i guess there weren't many alternatives back then so it makes sense

still there's no real reason to miss the site as of today

yea i guess you're right. Back in the day that was the only major site. now we got waffles and what so it seems liek that but oink really was great. better than waffles and what.cd

Comment

i used to love oink, them bastards had 2 shut em down though -_-

Comment

Oink was a brilliant site - great community too. Still miss the Pink Palace

Comment

what.cd is defintely good, i'm not sure if it can be compared to oink, but it sure is enough to serve my needs.

Comment

Working...
                      X