This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pink Palace

=[ Everyone check out the recent website update.

oink.cd

=[[[
    Retired Admin of
    sigpic
    I have been a part of all of these trackers
    PtN, ScT, HDBits.org, Blackcats, What.cd, Oink.cd, Waffles.fm, ScL, SCC, BitMeTV, BitMe, ChristianTorrents, TehConnection, Elektronik, TL, RevTT, x264, Leecherslair, SceneFZ, Torrent Damage, The Vault, The Horror Charnel, UG, BitHQ, HD-bits.ro, Libble, Wunza, FunFile, STMusic, SuperTorrents, Filemp3, Demonoid, and plenty more I'm sure (:

Well,this is the same page posted a couple of months ago in Bittorrent News Blogs,I guess there won't be a "Will be Back" for OinK again

Comment

yea =[ I miss that place. It was amazing.
      Retired Admin of
      sigpic
      PtN, ScT, HDBits.org, Blackcats, What.cd, Oink.cd, Waffles.fm, ScL, SCC, BitMeTV, BitMe, ChristianTorrents, TehConnection, Elektronik, TL, RevTT, x264, Leecherslair, SceneFZ, Torrent Damage, The Vault, The Horror Charnel, UG, BitHQ, HD-bits.ro, Libble, Wunza, FunFile, STMusic, SuperTorrents, Filemp3, Demonoid, and plenty more I'm sure (:

Comment

I think exists enough good and not so alternatives этуму to a site. Therefore to run into nostalgia I do not recommend

Comment

Honestly, I didn't see what was so special about it while I was still a member,lol.
          Sucks for the owner though.

Comment

That place had everything. My music heaven basically.
            Retired Admin of
            sigpic

Comment

Definitely had a crapload of music, but the community was awful, especially the stick up the ass mods.

Comment

lol I didn't care much for the community either but I could get all the music I ever wanted and that's what matters to me. =P
                Retired Admin of
                sigpic

Comment

Didn't What CD take them over

Comment

Oink has become legendary. I was never a member, and I never saw it for myself. But I must admit that I wish that I had been a member simply because of all of the hype since its demise.

Comment

What.cd and Waffles.fm both tried to take over as the new oink but I believe the true predecessor is What.cd.

The google search the oink site goes to is "What to use instaed of Oink."

I think that quote in itself is enough to say that What.cd is the true predecessor. =P
                      Retired Admin of
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Waffles.fm is good but What.cd is the real replacement :D

Comment

dont think there ever will be a new oink...

Comment

What.cd has potential. I'm really hoping though that the true oink comes back. =]
                            Retired Admin of
                            sigpic

Comment

how can people say oinks wasn't special... the damn site had so much music that there were big name musicians on there trading music....

I agree STAFF (not the community as a whole) were a bit high nose...
                              but we are judging sites on content not staff...
                              if so a shit load of sites would enver be considered great..

Comment

Working...
                              X