X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPT's new HnR system is gone?

Hey;
    I think IPT has changed the new HnR system(may be not).But I didn't see "Torrents need seeding" close to bonus points.I even snatched a torrent in the morning but it didn't appear.Does that mean the new HnR system is no more?

Cheers!,
    Cafe.
    Last edited by Cafe; December 4, 2012, 10:30 AM. Reason: changing the thread title
    sigpic
    A big thanks for extJSDB for my new class upgrade.
    A high 5 for all my friends .
    Thanks IguessNot for the seedbox.

I think no because if that my seedbox crashed and I see IPT notify about HnR (last night)
    Just wait a bit

Comment

It's possible.. I'm in the process of switching between seedboxes, and I had 8 listed as HnR's earlier today, now they're gone..I've got the file transfers almost done and haven't reloaded torrents yet... this would explain it.

Comment

Originally posted by drone23 View Post
        It's possible.. I'm in the process of switching between seedboxes, and I had 8 listed as HnR's earlier today, now they're gone..I've got the file transfers almost done and haven't reloaded torrents yet... this would explain it.
        Same here,I had 3 torrents required seeding but now they are gone.

Originally posted by Mehranamiri View Post
        I think no because if that my seedbox crashed and I see IPT notify about HnR (last night)
        Just wait a bit
        Yeah I had 3 HnR s last night too.But today morning all of them have gone.
        sigpic

Comment

My account still show HnR. So did you donated? Donated member immune with HnR
          Many thanks TorInvitev2, HawaiiMan, torri, SiniuS,KurrupT, Brodoria, steve O, aerow, zeus_ and boot for voting me
          And specially thank extJSDB for great giveaway

Comment

Originally posted by HoanGiaSac View Post
            My account still show HnR. So did you donated? Donated member immune with HnR
            I didn't. Wonder what's with this issue.
            sigpic

Comment

No, I had a HnR this morning due to moving some files around. On another note I dunno why people complain about the HnR system at IPT. I almost feel like being able to zap HnRs is cheating!

Comment

Originally posted by Peg_Leg_Paul View Post
                No, I had a HnR this morning due to moving some files around. On another note I dunno why people complain about the HnR system at IPT. I almost feel like being able to zap HnRs is cheating!
                Yeah I too zap HnR s.That's the only way to avoid being warned for HnR s unless you have a nice connection.
                Well people blame the new HnR system because it kinda makes the people hesitating to download.It's like downloading for bonus points,I mean if you can't upload for 1:1 ratio,you'll loose 50 bonus points or have to seed forever.
                I kinda started few stopped torrents but still did not get the yellow text.
                sigpic

Comment

Maybe they decided to reset the HnRs early like every three months instead of 6.
                  sigpic

Comment

Its not gone. IPT HnR system is very much alive. I just saw my 7 HnR in their shining yellow armors.....

sigpic

"Any human who can defeat Superman through sheer cleverness deserves to be feared and admired." - Jesse Schedeen IGN

PM me when its important, and not before....

Comment

Originally posted by Cafe View Post
                      Yeah I too zap HnR s.That's the only way to avoid being warned for HnR s unless you have a nice connection.
                      Well people blame the new HnR system because it kinda makes the people hesitating to download.It's like downloading for bonus points,I mean if you can't upload for 1:1 ratio,you'll loose 50 bonus points or have to seed forever.
                      I kinda started few stopped torrents but still did not get the yellow text.
                      I dunno, there's so much freeleech on IPT that buffer should be no problem for practically anyone, and you can zap HnRs with buffer so...

Comment

Originally posted by Peg_Leg_Paul View Post
                        I dunno, there's so much freeleech on IPT that buffer should be no problem for practically anyone, and you can zap HnRs with buffer so...
                        Totally agree

Comment

So you can HNR and then zap without any issues?

Comment

Originally posted by Wonder56901 View Post
                            Well yeah,just for 50 bonus points you can remove a HnR.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wonder56901 View Post
                              Yes you can but if the mods over there think you are zapping to many without seeding back enough they will give you a warning about it. At least thats what they say, I havent gotten a warning but I dont really get any HnRs.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X