Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Private Trackers' Torrent Client Allowed/Banned List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by SuperN3rd
    Do they have a list of approved/banned or are only those clients banned?
    yes here is info


    May I use any bittorrent client?
    Clients in alpha or beta version should be avoided! If you wish to beta test a new client or have a client added to this list, please contact [staff] with your request and info about the client or post in the forums.

    DO NOT use any client that uses HTTP headers, doing so will report you as cheating.

    We decided on making a whitelist instead of having 12 pages of banned clients...
    currently (and somewhat subject to change) here are the allowed bittorrent clients:



    uTorrent versions 3.x and upwards are banned and may not be used. Among other issues, later versions fail to accurately report stats. Accuracy of stats is vital on a ratio-based tracker.
    How to roll back utorrent 3

    Whichever Client You Use...

    We strongly suggest you turn off DHT (Distributed Hash Table), PEX (peer exchange), LSD (Local Service Discovery), and switch off its automatically check for updates feature. Not doing so is not secure, and your privacy is out the window!

    Comment


    • #77
      is it me or the spoiler is not working correctly?

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Hearts View Post
        is it me or the spoiler is not working correctly?
        It is not opening for me too.I can post a few trackers which are not in the list but i am not able to see the format

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Hearts View Post
          is it me or the spoiler is not working correctly?
          The spoilers are broken. After the issue that TI had a while back, spoilers stopped working. I reported this issue back then, but unfortunately, they never were fixed.

          Originally posted by Radiocraft View Post
          It is not opening for me too.I can post a few trackers which are not in the list but i am not able to see the format
          You can still see the content behind the spoilers by copying the entire contents and pasting it into a field where you would write a post. Make sure to have it set to the advanced edits, such that the WYSIWYG is not working. Feel free to go ahead and post them in this thread. I will add them to the list. It is quite unfortunate that the spoilers no longer work, but I do not know of a good alternative. There is quite a lot of text hidden behind those spoilers and it would be a mess to not have it hidden...

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by SteviLGenius View Post
            yes here is info


            May I use any bittorrent client?
            Clients in alpha or beta version should be avoided! If you wish to beta test a new client or have a client added to this list, please contact [staff] with your request and info about the client or post in the forums.

            DO NOT use any client that uses HTTP headers, doing so will report you as cheating.

            We decided on making a whitelist instead of having 12 pages of banned clients...
            currently (and somewhat subject to change) here are the allowed bittorrent clients:



            uTorrent versions 3.x and upwards are banned and may not be used. Among other issues, later versions fail to accurately report stats. Accuracy of stats is vital on a ratio-based tracker.
            How to roll back utorrent 3

            Whichever Client You Use...

            We strongly suggest you turn off DHT (Distributed Hash Table), PEX (peer exchange), LSD (Local Service Discovery), and switch off its automatically check for updates feature. Not doing so is not secure, and your privacy is out the window!

            Thanks! I just added the info.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by SuperN3rd View Post
              The spoilers are broken. After the issue that TI had a while back, spoilers stopped working. I reported this issue back then, but unfortunately, they never were fixed.



              You can still see the content behind the spoilers by copying the entire contents and pasting it into a field where you would write a post. Make sure to have it set to the advanced edits, such that the WYSIWYG is not working. Feel free to go ahead and post them in this thread. I will add them to the list. It is quite unfortunate that the spoilers no longer work, but I do not know of a good alternative. There is quite a lot of text hidden behind those spoilers and it would be a mess to not have it hidden...
              thanks, I will help figure out an alternate for the time being.

              sigpic

              Comment


              • #82
                List of BitHorlo Banned Clients:
                • Azureus 2.2.0.1; Azureus 2.2.0.2; Azureus 2.2.0.3; Azureus 2.2.0.4; Azureus 2.2.0.5; Azureus 2.2.0.6; Azureus 2.3.0.0; Azureus 2.3.0.2; Azureus 2.3.0.4; Azureus 2.4.0.2; Azureus 2.4.0.3; Azureus 2.5.0.4; Azureus 3.0.2.2; Azureus 3.0.3.4; Azureus 3.0.4.2; Azureus 3.0.5.0; Azureus 3.1.1.0;
                • BitLord 1.1; BitSpirit 3.6.0.200;BitSpirit 3.1.0.077; BitTorrent 6.0.3; BitTornado 0.3.17; BitTyrant 1.1; BTuga 2.1.8; Burst 3.1.0béta; Deluge 0.5.8.6; Deluge 0.5.8.7; Deluge 1.2.0; Flashget; Gnome BT 0.0.28-1; KTorrent 2.0.3; TorrentStorm;
                • UtorrentMac 0.9.1 béta; Utorrent 1.1;Utorrent 1.4; Utorrent 1.5; Utorrent 1.5.1 béta; Utorrent 1.6 béta; Utorrent 1.6.1 béta; Utorrent 1.7.0 béta; Utorrent 1.7.1; Utorrent 1.7.5 béta; Utorrent 1.7.6; Utorrent 1.7.7 béta; Utorrent 1.7.7; Utorrent 1.8 béta; Utorrent 1.8.0; Utorrent 1.8.1 béta; Utorrent 1.8.1 béta; Utorrent 1.8.5 build; Utorrent 2.0.1 build; Utorrent 3.4.1;
                • ABC 3.1; FDM 3.x; LimeWire/4.18.3; Shareaza 2.4.0.0; Vuze 4.2.0.8;




                List of nCore allowed Clients:
                1. BitTorrent 7.2.1, 7.5.0
                2. btgdaemon 0.9.x
                3. btpd 0.13
                4. Enhanced CTorrent (dnh3.2)
                5. libtorrent 0.12.6 (rTorrent 0.8.6)
                6. uTorrent for Windows 2.2.1, 3.1.3
                7. uTorrent for MAC 1.5.11
                8. Deluge 1.3.3
                9. Halite 0.3.3
                10. qBittorrent 2.9.2, 2.9.3, 3.1
                11. Transmission 2.82



                List of Pornbits allowed Clients:
                • UTorrent
                • Azureus
                • BitTornado
                • Transmission



                List of Pornbits banned Clients:
                • BitTorrent++
                • Nova Torrent
                • TorrentStorm
                • BitComet
                • Shareaza
                • BitLord



                List of BitHUmen recommended Clients:
                1. uTorrent
                2. rtorrent
                3. rtorrent for mac


                BH has not banned cliens!!!


                List of Transmithe (TtN) allowed Clients:
                • µTorrent,
                • µTorrent for Mac
                • BitTornado
                • Deluge
                • rTorrent
                • Transmission
                • KTorrent
                • qBittorrent:
                • BitTorrent


                Last edited by noAH78; April 28, 2015, 03:36 AM.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Greek-Team Allowed Bittorrent Cliend

                  For Windows: mTorrent v1.6.1 v1.6.0, v. 1.7.6, v. 1.7.7 and mTorrent 1.8.0.and above up to 2.2.1 stable Azureus 2.5.0.4, Azureus 3.0.4.2 and above

                  For Linux - Unix: Azureus 2.5.0.4, Azureus 3.0.4.2 and above rtorrent (The latest stable versions ) KTorrent 2.2.5 (Not the version 3.0 which is still in testing phase) The above clients for Linux give the opportunity to all to do their job properly. Ordinary home users who do not want to use Azureus have the alternative of KTorrent, but the uploaders using servers with Linux are able to install the console version of Azureus 2.5.0.4 and to manage WebUI, or the most simple but possible rtorrent.

                  For MAC: Azureus 2.5.0.4, Azureus 3.0.4.2 & Transmission [b] [/ b]

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Hi,
                    how can I see the allowed/ban list of clients?
                    I see something that looks like a button with a plus sign. I click on it but nothing happen, using chrome for windows.

                    thx

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Maybe you use adblock?

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Hearts View Post
                        This wa jiofi.local.html tplinklogin is it down s very helpful when updating to the latest version of utorrent.
                        New clients will be tested as soon as possible. You can post requests in the forum. However, alpha/beta clients are never approved.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          I got my answer. I hope that I will learn more information in the future.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X