What are the better torrent sites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the better torrent sites?

Hey everyone, I wanted to pick all your brains to find out some of the better torrent sites as a newbie and with so many sites its hard to know the ones that are most desirable.

Any advice would be much appreciated

General Trackers - IPT, Filelist.ro

Comment

PTP for movies.

For music. What.cd and waffles.

General trackers like ipt are good for tv series imho.

Asian stuff: Jpopsuki and Asiatorrents
      sigpic
      You watch anime? Read manga? Love Japanese stuff?
      Join #Otakuchannel on irc and have a chat with people who share the same interests

Comment

The most desirable are PTP (movies), BTN (TV), What.CD (music).

Last edited by kaflooflo; November 11, 2012, 02:26 AM.
        [Video Tutorial] - How to install rutorrent/rtorrent with autodl-irssi on a VPS in 5 minutes

Comment

For games I'd say Blackcats-Games

For music I'd second the what.cd

Comment

Movies-ipt,td
            Games-bg
            music-waffles
            thats my list
            We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Comment

You should ask yourself what you are searching for first,because there are many different types of trackers, others have music,others movies,others apps, etc, if you are searching for one that has it all in,best is to find a general tracker that has in everything and also it is easy to maintain a good ratio so you are not banned,one good general tracker is IPT.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by boot View Post
                Movies-ipt,td
                Games-bg
                music-waffles
                thats my list
                Movies: PTP Because they have the old movies in SD and everything released on the HD trackers gets cross seeded to that tracker. Also the users rip a lot so there actually is more movie content than on any other tracker. IPT and TD don't do the job because they're just general trackers and just cover new and "famous" movies.

Games: BlackCatsGames or BitGamer

Music: what.cd (or waffles if you can't pass the what interview or have no seedbox)

And OP since most trackers are specialized on something you can add the trackers specialized on stuff you're interested in (e.g. there are trackers specialized on anime, some even on magic tricks). To find such trackers use the search function in the tracker review section.

Comment

Originally posted by sandston View Post
                  Hey everyone, I wanted to pick all your brains to find out some of the better torrent sites as a newbie and with so many sites its hard to know the ones that are most desirable.

Any advice would be much appreciated
                  What do you download mostly ? What content do you like? Have you a seedbox or fast connection ? Once you answer this i can recommend some trackers for you personally. Not eeryone needs the same trackers guys

Comment

If you have no idea where to go first, I'd recommend one of the easy-to-seed general trackers mentioned before (IPT, TDay etc)
                    If you build a nice ratio there, you will have no problems getting into genre-specific trackers, some of those are even easy to get in through this forum, especially bitgamer and such

Comment

filelist / ipt 0day
                      bitgamer games

Comment

ipt for sure

Comment

HI i dont have seedbox, no clue what that is, internet connection is not great only sufficient, to download music, movies and software.

Comment

What.CD is phenomenal for music

Comment

ipt is ok. Has plenty of stuff as long as you're into mainstream data. As soon as you step off the path, it falls away badly.
                              I find the best is to have dedicated trackers for each area.
                              PTP - movies, What.cd or waffles - audio, Geeks.bz for e-learning etc...
                              One tracker just wont do them all

Comment

Working...
                              X