Demonoid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demonoid

As we all know its shut down but I heard there is some mirror server.True or...?What do you think...

For me its (was been) the most best tracker out there..!

I found a few of the torrents on this site that I recall being on Demonoid. The ones I found were on a magnet link, so there were seeders. If you know what you're looking for, give it a shot.
    BTDigg DHT Search Engine: Free Search Engine For Free Torrent Content

Comment

Originally posted by Blythe View Post
      I found a few of the torrents on this site that I recall being on Demonoid. The ones I found were on a magnet link, so there were seeders. If you know what you're looking for, give it a shot.
      BTDigg DHT Search Engine: Free Search Engine For Free Torrent Content
      OMG...tnx man...you rock,just found some stuff that I searching all over...
      Positive Reputation +1 from me ;)

Comment

You're welcome I just stumbled on it after trying to fix a half finished torrent with an infuriatingly slow and damaged extabit session (it took days to figure out it was damaged), the torrent downloaded entirely in 5 minutes

Comment

Thank you for the link!!! Demonoid really was the best, and will be sorely missed.

Comment

Don't think so, after they moved from .com to .me in the Ukraine, it was not mirrored elsewhere unlike ThePirateBay, although there are rumours it may try to come back next year...
            Fingers crossed.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X