any kid's tv shows tracker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any kid's tv shows tracker?

Does anybody know any kid's tv show trackers? like maybe disney or nickelodeon or the cartoon network?

i believe tekken.ro ( i think that is it). it's just for kids.
    check the tracker reviews, the site and i think i saw it in the open tracker forum.

hope it gets you started anyway.

Comment

kids trackers thats awesome! get em started young!

Comment

Thanks for suggestion. Never thought about kids tracker. We watch kidstv123 channel on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by leo0412 View Post
          Does anybody know any kid's tv show trackers? like maybe disney or nickelodeon or the cartoon network?
          Check out TotallyKids too

Comment

Are they both invite only trackers?

Comment

Originally posted by peeta_mellark View Post
              Are they both invite only trackers?
              I have no idea about tekken.ro but TotallyKids is an invite only site. They had open signups recently. Even if signups is closed you can still join by applying for an invite on their irc channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Night_Crawler View Post
                Check out TotallyKids too
                Totally Kids - YouTube this ??? Totally kids?

Comment

I'm not sure if kidsbits is still around, but cartoonchaos, myspleen, btn, bitmetv and some others all have kids shows. Neptoons did but they're gone now.

Comment

Originally posted by ihatespam View Post
                    Totally Kids - YouTube this ??? Totally kids?
                    TotallyKids is a sister site of CartoonChaos

Comment

thanks for the above. These are the times when I miss demonoid. Coz they do have these kind of torrents.

Comment

Have you looked at general TV trackers such as TVTorrents? They have a lot of kids TV shows, especially recent ones. It's pretty easy to maintain ratio on there too.

Granted, I wouldn't let a child loose on a general site to do their own downloading, but if you're grabbing shows from them I think the catalogue of files they have would cover most interests.

Comment

Originally posted by Night_Crawler View Post
                          TotallyKids is a sister site of CartoonChaos
                          thanks for info. Shame TK/CC is invite only, looks interesting ! Do they get given away in 33% invites? Im almost there..

I grabbed the looney toons golden collection on demonoid before it went away... highly recommend it to others if you can find it. Neither IPT nor TD has it that I can find.. If someone with upload rights to TD / IPT wants it to create a torrent.... let me know by PM.

Comment

How hard is it to get an invite to CartoonChaos?

Comment

Originally posted by ihatespam View Post
                              thanks for info. Shame TK/CC is invite only, looks interesting ! Do they get given away in 33% invites? Im almost there..

I grabbed the looney toons golden collection on demonoid before it went away... highly recommend it to others if you can find it. Neither IPT nor TD has it that I can find.. If someone with upload rights to TD / IPT wants it to create a torrent.... let me know by PM.

Originally posted by peeta_mellark View Post
                              How hard is it to get an invite to CartoonChaos?
                              If you have two three tracker accounts that are atleast 3 months old then you can apply in CartoonChaos' IRC channel for an invite.
                              [MENTION=178604]ihatespam[/MENTION] TK recently had open sign-ups for 3 days. But you can still apply in their IRC channel. CartoonChaos has "The Looney Tunes Golden Collection [DVDRip MKV]"
                              Last edited by Night_Crawler; September 20, 2012, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X